Your Figures In Action! (with PICS!)

Lance Quazar

vf wing said:
Poor guy is just too big-hearted!

So, apparently Exin blocks are no longer in production. I have to wonder if they're compatible with Legos.

Tn, excuse my ignorance, but did you construct your cemetery and temple with foam or styrofoam?

I found a few places where they're sold on-line.

Not cheap, but not super expensive either.

Will probably get some soon....they look great!

NickTurner

Fun pics

Here's a couple of fun pics for ya...

YI_1.jpg

SR_1.jpg

Arab Swordsman

Nurhachi1991 said:
I NEEDED SATIPO!!!!! I mean who needed the Cario Swordsman??? He was a worthless figure at least Satipo was in the movie longer.

The Cairo Swordsman scene was the best comic moment in all 4 Indy movies. Deitrich was in the movie longer than the Swordsman, it doesn't mean he's more important. FAIL!

tnswman

Arab Swordsman said:
The Cairo Swordsman scene was the best comic moment in all 4 Indy movies. Deitrich was in the movie longer than the Swordsman, it doesn't mean he's more important. FAIL!

I have to agree here guys LOL!

CHROMIUM!!! Did you see that Elephant?

Errex

vf wing said:
So, apparently Exin blocks are no longer in production. I have to wonder if they're compatible with Legos.

Nope. Exin blocks are bigger and about twice the size of Legos.

I would, however, stock on grey and brown MegaBloks bricks if I could find them in big containers. Still not the size of Exin, but I bet they could spruce up a display.

vf wing

Very cool animal pics, Nick! My buddy's got an elephant that makes a great ride for Indy. I'm gonna try to snap a pic over there this week!

ChromiumBlue37

A ha! I saw this brand at TRU and the elephant was the same size only with tusks. Looks like I am going to Target. It's even an Indian Elephant. How perfect!

Kooshmeister

Arab Swordsman said:

Yeah. I mean, Dietrich was only the main Nazi and had an actual role in the story and lines. :rolleyes:

Kevin

How did you get that Cairo thug to sit in the truck? Just take the bottom part of his robe off?

Nurhachi1991

Arab Swordsman said:

Diedrich was involved in possibly the most iconic scene of Raiders period everyone can identify the Ark scene.............. He is waaay more important that the dang swordsman

Lambonius

Kevin said:
How did you get that Cairo thug to sit in the truck? Just take the bottom part of his robe off?

It's actually just Map Room Indy's body/robe with a Cairo Thug head. ;) Nothing so elaborate as removing the bottom of the robe (which incidentally, probably still wouldn't work because of the lack of knee articulation in the Thug's legs.)