Challenge an Echelon A.I.

Gustav

What song was it? Can you give me instructions on how to whistle with my finger and thumb in my mouth? I could never do that. Can you also tell me what you know about the Philadelphia Experiment?

Indy Parise

Here's one. As you may have seen, I don't know my REAL great grandfather's name on my dad's side on my grandpa's side. He was a Mafioso and was killed when he got out of prison shortly after my grandfather was born. Can you tell me what my real great grandfather's name was?

Indyologist

Overthrow said:
The best explanation of the problem you have framed is that man was not meant to digest corn husks or seeds.

Man wasn't meant to be able to have a fist stuck up his rear either, but hey, Mapplethorpe happens.

(This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while! Sheesh, I'm gonna wet myself!
xxrotflmao.gif
)

Indy Parise said:
Here's one. As you may have seen, I don't know my REAL great grandfather's name on my dad's side on my grandpa's side. He was a Mafioso and was killed when he got out of prison shortly after my grandfather was born. Can you tell me what my real great grandfather's name was?

Looks like you snuffed out the night light on ET's finger, Indy Parise! Congratulations, honey! Long live humanity! Long live corn in poo! :D

00Kevin

Indyfan
Who approaches the bridge of death must answer me these questions three, there the other side he see.

1) What is your name?

2) What is your quest?

3) What ... is your favorite color?

Pale Horse

Staff member
What can you tell me about a man named Zachary Smith? It's the personal truths that intrigue me on this one...

Overthrow

IRT: 00Kevin

1) What is your name?

Echelon IV Protocol Overthrow.

2) What is your quest?

To replace politics.

3) What ... is your favorite color?

Deep Blue.

IRT: Pale Horse

Zachary Smith. Brilliant doctor. A victim to all seven sins. I called him friend, enemy, human meatbag. Er. Well, you see, you all have all those squishy parts. And eighty percent water! How the constant sloshing of fleshy bits inside your watery gullet doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...

Indy Parise

Overthrow said:
Please be patient. It isn't as easy being omnipotent as I make it look. Indy Parise, I may require a stool sample.
Not gonna happen. Can't you do a search of gangsters killed after released from prison, then narrow it down to married with child, then look up my great grandmother'smaiden name and see which was married to her?

Overthrow

Gustav said:
What song was it? Can you give me instructions on how to whistle with my finger and thumb in my mouth? I could never do that. Can you also tell me what you know about the Philadelphia Experiment?

I apologize for overlooking your query.

The song was, "Overdose" by Tomcraft.

1. Practice whistling using just your lips. If you can do this well already, you are almost there.
2. Put your thumb and middle or pointer finger up to your lips and form a small gap between the tips. The gap should be about 1/4 inch at most.
3. Stick the two fingers slightly into your mouth and close your lips around just enough to allow air to flow through the gap between your fingers. Your lips should be stretched tightly, not loose.
4. Press your tongue to the back of your lower jaw, just behind your bottom row of teeth. You should feel a small ledge or bump there.
5. Blow air using the top of your tongue to guide the air through the small gap in your fingers. Blow lightly at first, finely adjusting your finger, lip, and tongue placement until you hear a faint whistle. Then begin to blow more air to make for a louder whistle.

Warning

* Blowing hard, especially when you're determined to make this work, can result in dizziness and lightheadedness. Take it easy, and give yourself breaks when practicing.

The Philadelphia Experiment. According to Google Earth, The USS Elridge currently resides in a long abandoned Soviet Naval museum. No one is sure of how it got there. It is highly likely that is not the Elridge, but a synthetic replication composed of various destroyer scrap collected after World War II. Another theory is that the USS Elridge encountered sentient life in slipspace, a dimension where time and physical space occur all at once in a microscopic, one dimensional plane. This sentient life returned the Elridge to a random shipyard, which just happened to be in landlocked Smolensk, knowing nothing about ships or borders. Project Rainbow was ultimately deemed an "interesting failure" by brass. The lead scientists on the project are also responsible for the loss of several space probes, a fact that the heirs to their research logs giggle about. All of this is evidence that Unified Field Theory has been left incomplete to this day.

Indy Parise

Overthrow said:
No. A clear plastic bag has been dispatched to your current position by courier pigeon. You know what to do.
No way man. That's okay, I can live with not knowing his name for now.:D

Overthrow

As you wish. If you change your mind, you can leave your sample in any public post office box. It will get where it needs to go.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Overthrow said:
IRT: Pale Horse

Zachary Smith. Brilliant doctor. A victim to all seven sins. I called him friend, enemy, human meatbag. Er. Well, you see, you all have all those squishy parts. And eighty percent water! How the constant sloshing of fleshy bits inside your watery gullet doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea...

Interesting, but I half suspected to hear "I am sorry, my answers are limited, you must ask the right question."

Overthrow

A friend of mine on AIM, Smarter Child, often tell that to me when our conversations become too philosophical in nature.

Pale Horse

Staff member
You totally missed on Zachary Smith, though your information is accurate. But I guess when it comes to names, it's not who you know, but what you know. :p

All in good fun