Went out last night to go kill a man

Indy Parise

Grimdiana Bones said:
What a jerk... Is this guy part of some stupid neighborhood mafia or something?? Tell him its a federal offense to break a persons mailbox.

Where does he live. The Parise Mafia will "take care of him" so to speak. The Irish 1/4th of me wants to put a bullet in his left kneecap but I'm not in the IRA so it doesn't come into play. IE: The common IRA method of payback is a gunshot to the left kneecap.

Stoo

Call the cops, man. If you've already done so...what did they say/do?:confused:
Should a Webley Gear Replenishment Fund be started?

Last edited:

Webley

Stoo said:
Call the cops, man. If you've already done so...what did they say/do?:confused:
Should a Webley Gear Replenishment Fund be started?
You see the reson the cop will not do anything is because the guy who stole my stuff is a nark he will go to the cop and tell theme who is selling coke or weed and in return for the information the cops let him get away with breaking into peoples homes and stilling their stuff.

"Should a Webley Gear Replenishment Fund be started?"

For Christmas my wife is getting me a new whip and I think I will gust wear it on my belt everywhere I go ask tonydelvecchio he will tell you that I am dum enough to go a round 24 hours a day with a whip hanging off my belt.:p

Indy Parise

Webley said:
You see the reson the cop will not do anything is because the guy who stole my stuff is a nark he will go to the cop and tell theme who is selling coke or weed and in return for the information the cops let him get away with breaking into peoples homes and stilling their stuff.

"Should a Webley Gear Replenishment Fund be started?"

For Christmas my wife is getting me a new whip and I think I will gust wear it on my belt everywhere I go ask tonydelvecchio he will tell you that I am dum enough to go a round 24 hours a day with a whip hanging off my belt.:p

Like I said, send me his address. We will get your gear back and you won't need to spend more cash. This I do for you as a friend.;)

Pick a weapon

http://www.cruffler.com/WEBLEY-crop.jpg

http://www.rolly-armes.com/pistolets-revolvers_fichiers/COLT 45- 1911 A1.jpg

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/images/milchicag21.jpg

junior

man, just reading these posts get me fired up! F!$#, id be pissed off! just the injustice of it all, i mean there is nothing worse then to have been wronged and not to be able to do anything about it! if you dont beleive be asked my art teacher who i called an old, lonely crack whore from madame tussads (she has a waxy look, as well as looking like a turkey). F&%# me, if that happend t me i would track that mother F\/(3r down and beat the $hit out of them. i mean for crying out loud when i read this post i started swearing in chinese (and that only happends when i real riled up). and that gui lou goes and sets his goonies on your mailbox? hes an ******* (and while i eman no disrespect to his bro) and its no wonder his bro (godbless him) popped his clogs, i mean spending 21 years with a jerk! arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that mother ****er!!!!
*whoosah, whoosah*
sorry bout the out burst....... weby, i hope you get your stuff back, and when you do screw him over, get your stuff back then for weeks on end harass him, put posters up and smash the **** out of his mailbox....
(you whippin the **** out of him:whip: :dead: )
good luck, and soz once again for the angry angry
Jnr

QueZTone

hmm

reading this makes me think you're all quite primitive, naive and iq-less..
and if you don't know what i mean, i'm right about it....and if you do know, well then im right about it too..

perhaps its time to become civilized

Indy Parise

ClintonHammond said:
I'll wager, if Indy were real, he'd be appalled by most of his so called 'fans'...

What'd'ya mean "IF";)

seriously though, I'm sicilian and I will bring out the Sicilian wrath on this guy, just say the word Web.

QueZTone

Indy Parise said:
What'd'ya mean "IF";)

seriously though, I'm sicilian and I will bring out the Sicilian wrath on this guy, just say the word Web.

interesting, your profile says you're 13 ^_^

Indyologist

First of all, Web, I am SO SO SORRY that that guy stole your stuff. You must feel so angry and violated. :mad: :mad: {{{{VIRTUAL HUG}}}}

When he showed so much unusual interest in your gear, didn't that set off warning bells in your head, though? Didn't that seem suspicious? Didn't you think before you left that maybe you should have taken your Indy gear with you?

It's a shame the cops didn't really do anything. Do you know for a fact that this guy is a nark? That is so ignorant that he sent a cronie to knock over your mailbox.

Also, I understand you guys are all angry for Web. I am too. But violence won't necessarily help. If the cops won't help (which REALLY angers me :mad:), then you just have to chalk it up as a sad loss. You've learned the hard way what to do next time someone really seems to admire your gear. I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Do NOT take the law into your own hands; Indy is fantasy-- this is reality where people who do foolish things really can get hurt. PLEASE be careful the next week or so. Let the police know what happened with your mailbox and maybe ask them to cruise around your neighborhood a few extra times this week. I'd really hate to see you and your wife get hurt. Please think of your own personal safety. Gear can be replaced-- you can't

Also-- mods, even though the cussing in these threads were disguised, I don't think it's appropriate. We all know what the words are supposed to represent and I don't think it's appropriate for a family site. Yes, I know I've done it before. I've learned my lesson. It's not a good example to those here. Thanks.

Last edited:

junior

i am currnetly bowing my head in shame...:eek:
sorry if anyone was offended, and as far as being primitive; me not know you talking about...
anyway sorry, but wouldnt you be annoyed at the injustice of it all?
hell, i'd wanna kick.... i'll stop now. but my point is i am sorry, wont happen again. my excuse is i had a bad day. once again sorry.
Jnr

junior

Indy Parise said:
What'd'ya mean "IF";)

well i am chinese, and not only can i curse in chinses but i do ninjutsu... plus i am ywo years older:p

Indy Parise

junior said:
well i am chinese, and not only can i curse in chinses but i do ninjutsu... plus i am ywo years older:p

Impressive. What is your favorite move. I preffer the Desert Eagle.
;)

GAtiger_021105A.jpg

Webley

Indyologist said:
When he showed so much unusual interest in your gear, didn't that set off warning bells in your head, though? Didn't that seem suspicious? Didn't you think before you left that maybe you should have taken your Indy gear with you?
Nop not at all :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Indyologist said:
Do you know for a fact that this guy is a nark?
Yep.

Indyologist said:
then you just have to chalk it up as a sad loss.
Yep that is what I did:(

indy_123

Webley said:
Yesterday I was sitting at home in front of my computer just flopping back and forth on two of my favorite message boards {COW and the Raven} When suddenly there was a knock at my door. It was this guy that I use to work with. So I let him in. We talk for like ten minutes and he is telling me how cool he thinks my whip is. I had it hanging on my wall coiled up in my TAG whip holster that was on my TAG gun belt which also had my 44 cal. black powder revolver attached to it. He keeped going on and on about how cool he thought my gear was. So then he tells me "see you later" and I say "Yep see you a round" and he goes. Like two hours later my wife comes home from work and we head off to some friends of ours for dinner. When we get back home at like 11:00pm I find that someone has broken in to my home and stole my "Gear". I figure it was that ***** that was at my house. So I think to my self "What would Indy do?" So I grab my crowbar and jump in my car and head to the town that he livs in. all I know is his name his home town and the car he drives. I never did find him last night so I guess I got to go gunen for him this afternoon.

God I cant wait to find him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Man....your friend from work sound like an ASS!!:)