My Indiana collection

Brad T

Hey everyone, I'm one of the new members around here.

I suppose I should give some brief info about myself - I'm 16 years old, live in Western Australia and have interests in Indiana Jones, motoring and photography. ;)

I thought I may as well post my Indy collection so here it is.

And my most treasured artifact. :D

Yes, I am a fairly big Indy fan. :p

Brad

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Brad T.

Pale Horse said:
FINALLY!!!

An Indy fan with the pinball machine. It's about time. Welcome to the Raven Brat T.

And from down under. I've wanted to get one but they are a bit pricey. Plus I'd never play it so I'm gonna concentrate on the things I can actually look at. Unless I happen upon one that I can't pass up.

moondrifter

Hi there Brad T, as you can see i'm new on raven as well. we seem to have a lot in common although not the motoring...............astronomy works for me!
how did you manage to get all this indy gear and more importantly how much is it all worth? i'd love a poster but where can i get them?

moondrifter

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Anybody can start a thread anywhere about anything at any time, but it has to be related to the area it is posted at. If you accidentally start a thread at the wrong location just PM the mods and they will move it to the right place.

Oh I almost forgot:

welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, moondrifter.

moondrifter

once again, thank you the finnish ppl! i'd really like to have a collection of everything indy, but can you tell me where i ccan get that text, font that you've just written the welcome message in?

VP

Moderator Emeritus
You need a photo editing program to add the colors, such as Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

Brad T

moondrifter said:
Hi there Brad T, as you can see i'm new on raven as well. we seem to have a lot in common although not the motoring...............astronomy works for me!
how did you manage to get all this indy gear and more importantly how much is it all worth? i'd love a poster but where can i get them?

moondrifter

Hi moondrifter,

The pinball was purchased from a large arcade and amusement company, the posters from Universal Studios and framed by a local business, the comics over ebay from the USA, and the Indy figurine from Disneyland. All the other stuff was just from retail stores.

I'm not really sure how much it's worth and I don't really care since I have no intention to sell any of it. On ebay, Indy pinballs are selling for over $2,500 US; so I guess that would be the minimum it's worth?

Try ebay for the posters. ;)

Brad :)

Last edited:

moondrifter

such a cool collection! i love it.......lol
how dya manage to collect so quickly tho....and any more indy fans in ur area?