Show Off Your Indiana Jones Toy Collections!

Innis

Hello all,

I was wanting to know if anyone would care to show pictures of their Indiana Jones toy collections? I would like to see what people have out there and how they display them. I am a huge fan and collector of the Raiders toy line and I always like seeing other people's collections. Anyone care to share?

Cheers!
Innis

Innis

Not much of a collecting following on these boards? Does anyone know a good place for Indy toy collectors to go to? Thanks!

Innis

Lon

I'm actually working on a Web site dedicated to my Indy collection and Indy collecting in general. Hopefully I will have it finished by Christmas.

Lon

Yes I'll post it. I'll also send to the main Web site as an announcement hoping TheRaider.net will post it as one of their news items.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a new currio to display my Indy stuff in. I'm having it delivered this weekend. Hopefully after I get it I can set up my figures to act out parts of the movie. I had anothe one before but it was small and cluttered. The new one is around six feet tall and four feet wide (1.8m x 1.2m), and has 5-6 shelves. I can't wait to get rid of all the boxes around my house and get my Indy stuff up again.

Lon

I can't wait until I moved into a house with enough room to display everything I have nicely. I'd like to keep it confined to a room or two and set the rooms up so it's "museumish" and everything is organized.

Canyon

Gee, y'know I would, but after just returning from an exhausting adventure, he's currently trying to get some sleep...

Sleeping%20Indy.jpg

:D

IndyBuff

VP said:

Wow, that is A LOT of stuff. However, they did have some awesome Indy items.:)

I'm currently looking for a place to store my other Indiana Jones items. I have some of the figures and games but I'm still working on finding shelf space to display them. If I find some room I'll try to put up some pictures.

JK_Antwon

VP said:

That was the coolest toy collection!!!! I wish I had enough money for all that cool stuff!! Wow I am just blown away at all that stuff in one place!

Had to add that the master replica lightsabers with the figures was AWSOME!!!

Last edited:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Yes, they just don't comment. It's pretty cool, how much did it cost?

Canyon

VP said:
Yes, they just don't comment. It's pretty cool, how much did it cost?

I bought 'him' in 2003 at Collectormania 8 in Milton Keynes, UK.

To be honest with you, I can't quite remember how much I paid. It might hve been around £25 or so.

Henry Jones Sr

Canyon said:
I bought 'him' in 2003 at Collectormania 8 in Milton Keynes, UK.

To be honest with you, I can't quite remember how much I paid. It might hve been around £25 or so.

Which is calculated to about $43 US dollars, for those of us in the US. :whip: I've never bought anything like that before but wouldn't that be a little bit too much to pay?

Lon

That's the 10-inch Disney statue right? I got it for $10 at DisneyWorld where it is (or was) exclusively sold. The price you paid, Canyon, isn't bad for the secondary market I guess.