Sparky Spoilers!!

MattJones

A_True_Believer said:
Now with "dramatic head-turning action"!

Once the movie is released on DVD, you know that there are going to be new Youtube videos regarding Indiana Jones and the Dramatic Prairie Dog.

Shortie

w00t! Those videos will be awesome. Hopefully they'll use that little "UH!" from Raiders when Indy sees the Nazis on the sides of the trucks, that always cracks me up.

rowerguy7

MattJones said:
So, what's the name of the cowlike creature that Anakin was riding in Episode II? Now, I don't mean the species name, but the actual name of the individual. ;)

his name was oliver.

San Holo

Actually, the official news now is that Connery will cameo as a smiling Force Ghost at Indy's wedding;)

UltimateManGod

Shortie said:
Quite gay if you ask me. Who knows Connery could of returned in 5 but noooooooo.... :mad:

His character would have been pushing 85 in this movie. I have no problem with Henry Sr. being dead. There wasn't much they could have realisticaly had the character do.

Raiders90

UltimateManGod said:
His character would have been pushing 85 in this movie. I have no problem with Henry Sr. being dead. There wasn't much they could have realisticaly had the character do.

Not only that, but his character died I think either 51 or 55.
If it's 51, he was 79 (Henry was born in 1872), pretty old for the '50s, and if it was 55, that's 83. So he lived to a reasonably good old age.

UltimateManGod

Raiders112390 said:
Not only that, but his character died I think either 51 or 55.
If it's 51, he was 79 (Henry was born in 1872), pretty old for the '50s, and if it was 55, that's 83. So he lived to a reasonably good old age.

It was '51, and then Marcus went in '52. Bad time for Indy then.

Mike Dowswell

QBComics said:
I'm sure we will get plenty of indy 4 sometime soon (hopefully). Plus I was hoping for a Cemetary Warrior :whip:

I did one myself, but I cant seem to get it to work. If anybody can get it to work or wants it thereself by all means take it.

indy_snake.gif

---