A thread honouring Temple of John

Canyon

I wanted to make a thread especially about one of the greatest guys here on the raven, namely, Temple of John. :D

Well, what can I say? I've only spoken to him a few times on the phone, and only for short amounts of time, but even then I could tell what a great guy he is! He is, in my opinion, one of the best members here on the Raven, and is known to many not only for his incredible post count, but his ability to post fun, intelligent and though provoking stuff! :D John truly is an asset to the Raven, and the Indy Community also! :)

You're talking about a guy who not only works extremely hard at a hospital, but is also studying as well! Although I imagine being in a caring profession is rewarding, I would imagine that it is exhausting also. Also, as most of you will know, a little while ago, Temple's family were ill in hospital, and he has not only been studying and working, but has also been looking after them as well. What a guy!

Temple, I sincerely hope that you don't mind me posting this thread, but I feel that you should be recognised for what a great person you are and I'm sure one day you will make a great husband to Rae!!! :D

Kudos to you, my friend! :whip:

IAdventurer01

I am not going to say much here, (heck, I don't think I've made a long post in my life!) but I agree with Canyon's sentiments. Earlier I have to admit I didn't care for Temple, but he has grown on me. Temple is a frequent and has the personality to often be the life of this "bar."

... though I have to ask, what brought this on? :confused:

Canyon

Temple, you are very welcome. ;) I've just been on COW and have learnt why our good friend Webley is down. I've let him know that if he wants to talk, I'll give him a ring.

I sure hope he's gonna be all right. :eek:

Webley, we are all here for you, man! *millions of hugs*

IAdventurer01 said:
... though I have to ask, what brought this on? :confused:

Here's why. There is enough bad stuff in the world as it is and sometimes it feels that people only seem concentrate on the negative. So I made a decision that when someone deserves praise, instead of holding back I just tell them. ;) Hope this makes sense.

KDuncan

Who can't love ToJ? I still can't forget that he was the only to welcome me to the forum when I joined, and while I've never talked to him on the phone, he sure is the life of the party. :p

Indy Parise

Temp, I think you've just about reached 00kevin status here. You're basically becoming a legend of the forum. I'll drink to Temp (and I'm only 14;) ) WHO'S WITH ME? To Temp.

Finn

Staff member
wecome.JPG