Opening Night

loganbush

ok VERY early, but what are your plans for it on the midnight opening? I'm traveling to St Louis which is a few hours away and going to the biggest theater there. I'm wearing my fedora and possibly a whole costume. Who is will be going to a midnight show?

sarah navarro

Me!!!!!!!

ill be there no matter what , im gonna be dressed up to

its gonna be great!!:gun:

do u think they'll show it at the chinese theatre??:confused:

No Ticket

I have never geeked out for any movie and dressed up. Not even for Star Wars. And while I say it now, lol, I may change my mind. But I'm thinking of wearing at least the Indiana Jones jacket and if I go real crazy maybe the whole outfit. :cool:

As dumb as I'd feel... this movie might be worth it. Then again if the movie isn't good I'll feel and look pretty dumb leaving. lol.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Don't know. My family aren't interested in seeing it and NONE of my friends have even seen one bit of footage of the Indy films. And I don't have a boyfriend at this stage, so it is very likely I will be going on my own. Don't know about a midnight screening. If they have one in my corner of the world, I'll probably go.

Viper

I'm going to use every ounce of power I have to see the first show. I probably won't wear my whole costume, but I might wear my hat or my fedora, and if it's cool (it probably will, March) I'll wear my jacket. So I'll probably end up wearing my costume without the satchel or belt.

I'll probably try for a midnight showing if possible but ideally I'd like to see it in the biggest, cushiest cinema I can and really make an event of it. If that means missing out on seeing it at midnight then it does... :)

Short Round

Oh, for me their is no question. I am going to the midnight showing guaranteed. I will be wearing my Indy shirt(which reads "Where there's a whip, their's a way") ,hat, and dogchain. In the line, I will be reciting all the Indy lines I can remember and my sister will be yelling at me to stop, because it is embarrasing. I cant wait!

JimmyPSHayes

I'm going to look into renting a whole screening. I plan on throwing a HUGE party for everyone I know. There's several "premium theaters" in and around Chicago-my wife is at one now, seeing Harry Potter-and I'm going to look into one of those.

Grizzlor

Indy1986 said:
Can anybody recommened THE movie theatre in New York City?
I will be in new york and watch it midnight

I don't know, maybe the gigantic Loews Empire 25 on 42nd St. between 7th and 8th? Most of the New York premieres are done in places like Radio City or the Ziegfield, which don't screen films for the public normally. Unfortunately, most of the city's landmark movie theaters have been converted to something else.

Vendetta08

I plan on seeing this movie over at Amblin Studios with Steven, we'll probably be the first to view it. I may let George Lucas come.

Gustav

I'll see it about a week in advance at a prescreening. You might want to get jobs at cinemas so you can do it too.