Anyone a Back to the Future fan here?

ACME04

If so...

Start posting your replies here, because I think you'll be interested in what I have in store for my next fan-fic project. :)

Embark

I am a fan of Back to the Future. Its a great story. I love it how "Dock" says, "Great Scotts" I'v even thought about purcahsing a delorean. Would be great if they made a 4rth and it would have to be with Michael J. Fox, and the same Dock, because it wouldn't be the same without them.

EvilDevo

GOOD LORD YES!!!

ive also thought of purchasing a delorean... but in 1955... its a little hard to come b...
i mean in canada... theyre a little hard to come by :(

one day however i will own one

AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS FAN FIC

Finn

Staff member
Embark said:
"Doc". I like these flicks, too... even though they do bear some paradoxes. But it's been discussed before, so I'm not starting with them now.

ACME04

EvilDevo said:
GOOD LORD YES!!!

ive also thought of purchasing a delorean... but in 1955... its a little hard to come b...
i mean in canada... theyre a little hard to come by :(

one day however i will own one

AND TELL ME ABOUT THIS FAN FIC

This may not come as a shock to anyone, but the fan-fic that I'm going to write on all three "BTTF" movies are gonna be crossovers (like the "Indy/Carmen" stories). :)

But before you say, "Oh, my goodness! Here he goes again, putting that Carmen Sandiego chick into another Steven Spielberg movie!", I should let you all know that this crossover doesn't involve Carmen Sandiego.

Last edited:

IndyMcFly

I'm a fan... :D I've got some prop replicas, the DVDs, and a collection of model DeLoreans in all shapes... a 1:16 scale BTTF 2, a 1:24 scale of all 3 DeLoreans and a regular DMC-12, a 1:64 HotWheels size BTTF2 DeLorean that I built from a kit, and a MicroMachine size BTTF2 DeLorean, and some more stuff that I won't go into detail about. But that's only my BTTF shelf... the rest of the bedroom is Indy stuff.

In Christ,
Shane

Last edited:
I'm most definitely a fan of BTTF. Have you been to bttf.net? If not, I recommend you go there. They've got a great message board. I'm Marty's Hoverboard there.

I'm currently working on a fan fic myself, and I have some ideas brewing for more.

Well, I'm gonna "Make like a tree...and get outta here."

I

Indy_Jones88

Ben Friend of Indy said:

Well, I'm gonna "Make like a tree...and get outta here."

"it's make like a tree and leave you idiot" just kiddin. That is my favorite line of of those movies. I am a fan myself.

A little hint guys, if you are really wanting a delorean. Look into a bricklin SV1. it's a 70's car and my dad owned one. There are some great stories to tell but that is for a later date. 1 plus is that the speedometer says 160 :D.

Canyon

GREAT SCOTT!!!

"Do you know what this means? It means, that this damn thing, doesn't work at all!!!"

I love Back to the Future and saw it in the cinema back in 1985, AND this year, I was fortunate to see it again on the big screen!!! :D

ACME04, I'm very much looking forward to reading your story real soon! ;)

Embark

Duh lol, I knew "Doc" didn't have a k, what was I thinking!!!!
Anyway, Im looking forward to read your story!

"Are you telling me you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?" - Marty

ACME04

Back to the Future is crossed-over with ?????

Okay. I think I've left you guys in the dark long enough. :)

The fan-fic that I'll be working on for "Back to the Future" will have BTTF crossing over with one of my favorite Nickelodeon shows, "The Fairly Oddparents".

If any of you haven't seen this show, I must recommend that you see it, because it is hilarious! It's about a miserable 10-year-old boy named Timmy Turner, who ends up getting two fairy godparents (Cosmo, a dumb-but-funny fairy godfather, and Wanda, a smart and also funny fairy godmother). Timmy always has Cosmo and Wanda grant him the weirdest wishes, while avoiding the wrath of his wicked babysitter, Vicki, whom his idiotic parents always leave him with.

The idea for this crossover came to me when I was watching one episode where Cosmo and Wanda give Timmy a "Time Scooter" that he uses to travel back in time and prevent his dad from winning a trophy that he accidentally melted with a special "heat vision" power that he wished for. I don't know if it was this episode or another time-traveling episode, but one of them had a homeage to "Back to the Future".

I believe this crossover is a great idea, since both "Back to the Future" and Nickelodeon are involved with Universal Studios (BTW, I've been reading about a new Nicktoon ride there that has replaced The Fantastic World of Hanna-Barbera)!

Not only is the "Fairly Oddparents" involved in with BTTF, but I'm going to have the "Fairly Oddparents" and "Jimmy Neutron" involved in BTTF2 and BTTF3.

I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to start working on this crossover (since I've got college coming up), but I do know that this won't be the only crossover between a Steven Spielberg classic and a Nicktoon.

Kate

I love "Back to the Future," especially the "you sure can hydrate a pizza" scene in #2.

ACME04

intergamer said:
WTH???? Back to the Future meets Jimmy Neutron??? Are you on Nickelodean GAK or something?

I just want to point out that these crossovers will be off-the-wall, just like your average Nickelodeon show. They may be unbalanced in several ways, but, hey, that just adds all the fun that'll be put into the story.

They'll be worth reading.

Trust me. ;)

I

Indy's_main_man

According to my calculations that fan fiction story shouldn't be written, as it may cause a major apparadox!