The Soundtracks Collection - Concord

Crack that whip

I was just coming here to post it myself!

Interesting... from the wording of the release, it sounds as though there may be individual releases of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade sometime after the boxed set comes out...

IAdventurer01

I'm looking forward to this - even if just for the TOD soundtrack. That thing's impossible to find for a reasonable price. (y)

The expanded Raiders CD looks nice, but it doesn't have Raider's March at the beginning - which on my current Raiders CD is my favorite rendition of the march.(n)

indyclone25

i can't wait --- but now i have a dilema (mispelled i know)--- should i buy the raiders cd on oct 14th or wait for the box set in nov? or just buy it anyways and buy the complete set in nov? hmmmmm?

YouNeverKnow

I'm gonna wait to just buy the individual discs. Box sets are cool but I already bought KotCS and I don't want repeats.

IndyAJA77

OK, so I went to that link, but I still have a question, does this mean that the Raiders CD will have even more tracks than the expanded one released several years ago?

"All three original soundtracks (Raiders, Temple of Doom, and Last Crusade) will be expanded and remastered, including material never before issued on CD"[ emphasis mine].

The above quote seems to imply that's the case, but is there that much more from Raiders to be added and if so what? I guess we'll have to wait until they release track names or the set is released.

indyclone25

here is what was listed for the raiders of the lost ark ----------
1.In the Jungle
2.The Idol Temple
3.Escape from the Temple
4.Flight from Peru
5.Washington Men/Indy's Home
6.A Thought for Marion/To Nepal
7.The Medallion
8.Flight to Cairo
9.The Basket Game
10.Bad Dates
11.The Map Room/Dawn
12.Reunion in the Tent/Searching for the Well
13.The Well of the Souls
14.Indy Rides the Statue
15.The Fist Fight/The Flying Wing
16.Desert Chase
17.Marion's Theme/The Crate
18.The German Sub
19.Ride to the Nazi Hideout
20.Indy Follows the Ark
21.The Miracle of the Ark
22.Washington Ending & Raiders March

from the raiders of the lost ark from 1995------------
1. the raiders march
2.maintitle;south america 1936*
3.in the idol's temple**
4.flight from peru
5.journey to nepal*
6.the medallion*
7.to cairo
8.the basket game**
9.the map room :dawn
10.reunion and the dig begins*
11.the well of souls**
12.airplane fight*
13.desert chase**
14.marions theme
15.the german*/to the nazi hideout*
16.ark trek*
17.the miracle of the ark
18.the warehouse*
19.end credits

*previously unreleased
**contains previously unreleased material

original release on cd
1.raiders of the lost ark
2.flight from peru
3.the maproom:dawn
4.the basket game
5.the well of souls
6.desert chase
7.marions theme
8.the miracle of the ark
9.the raiders march

other than some name changes to the titles of some tracks i think the extra three tracks will be
10.Bad Dates
14.Indy Rides the Statue

let me know what you think the new tracks are ?

Luke Skywalker

indyclone25 said:
other than some name changes to the titles of some tracks i think the extra three tracks will be
10.Bad Dates
14.Indy Rides the Statue

let me know what you think the new tracks are ?

Yes those are the new tracks.

Maybe The Well of the Souls scene is complete, meaning 6 minutes are 1st time on CD

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Benraianajones said:
Do any soundtracks for LC currently exist that contain that small section of music that plays whislt Donovan is rapidly aging?

That's a negative on the normal one, as you probably know - the track entitled "The Keeper of the Grail" cuts off just before the aging, but does include the part where Donovan says "this truly is the cup of the King of Kings" and also begins to drink. It stops there.

indyclone25

wnet on concord records website, and they still haven't posted anything about the raiders soundtrack or the box set. when are they going to talk about after it hits the stores ?