Your Indy Museums!!

Deckard

LostArk said:
These collections are amazing but does anyone have a Blade Runner collection? Just curious.

0153.jpg

Deckards Model 2019, by Off-World Mfg, Hero version, 009 of 150. Also a Vid-Phon card like the one Deck uses to call Rachel at the bar, and origami Unicorn.

Some Jurassic Park stuff too.

0148.jpg

LostArk

I knew you'd be the person who'd have a BR collection :). I've been wanting one of those blasters for a while. Did you get it on Ebay?

tnswman

This is the original thread that we started for collections before all the newbies came in and created their own threads.. The point is to put them all in one place until the MODS wake up and sticky this thread.

So, Add your collection photos HERE!!!

And to those who have messaged, The Official Indiana Jones Magazine interview and article on my now 2128 item collection :) ( yea I have been shopping again ) Is set to run in issue #4 in Oct.

inuvuwow

Part of my collection...

IndyFull007.jpg

This was a corner of my "Dork Room" until the movie recently came out. Now my collection is a bit larger. I'll post more pics as I go along.

inuvuwow

I front of my "museum..."

IndyFull.jpg

Here's me actually in the costume. These pics were made before the new movie came out.

The Golden Idol

:drool: :eek:

Glorbes, that's amazing. Which Indy figure is that, the one standing on the Idol playset? Is it a Pitfall Indy head on a KOTCS Indy body? Is he holding the KOTCS Indy whip?

Stoo

glorbes said:
I guess this is the best thread for this. Finally have my Indy figs/vehicles displayed together:
Lookin' good but you should have shown off your Wing more!(y) I also see an "Empire" Burger King glass.
(Plus, that crazy robot from the late '70s Fantastic Four cartoon. Is that what it is?)

deckard24 said:
Damn Glorbes...nice collection! The Flying Wing and tank are amazing! Are they your own customs?
I guess you've been missing out on this eye-popping thread. Check it out!:whip:
Custom PLAYSETS & DIORAMAS with your INDY TOYS!!

indyclone25

just got re-organizing my collection into a nice book case--- but still have an extra shelf which when i flatten boxes that i'm shcasing now , will hold my target collections and walmart movie packs ( cause even though i bought them , my wife says they are for x-mas )and the toys r us jungle cutter with figues , then i will be able to show them off too, will post pics soon i'm in the middle of re-arranging my whole starwars collection too

Billy Ray

Well, I don't consider it a "museum", but I figured I would post some pics of my collection before it gets packed up for my iminent move to a new home (which has a much nicer space to display it that the top of my dresser;) )

IMG_12151.JPG

IMG_12161.JPG

IMG_12171.JPG

IMG_12181.JPG

IMG_12192.JPG