Weekly Sketch Group #2

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Indiana Jones - weekly Sketch Group #2

Welcome to WSG #1! Any Raven Member can join the weekly sketch group by posting a sketch, drawing, or painted study of one of the topics below. If you don't like this weeks topics, PM me with a topic you'd like to draw in next weeks sketch group, and I will include it there.

This is a volunteer thread. Come and go as you wish, but I hope we do have a lot of participation.

*If you want critiquing please note on your post.

character_zpsf2c8869d.jpg

Shorty Round! Draw a sketch, in any form and as detailed as you like. Here's an old badge to get you going...:D

shortybadge.jpg

Re-imagining_zpsb125b8bb.jpg

Re-imagine Indiana Jones for the year 3036!

IndianaJonesandthequest_zps5a43a3a1.jpg

....Quest For Excalibur.

Design a poster, production drawing or even a scene from the above imaginary Indiana Jones film.

Last edited:

HenryJunior

Holy smokes! Crash landing!

shortroundravensketch.png

Oh, might I suggest merging this thread with the first WSG into one big 'Weekly Sketch Group' thread? I don't think we need a separate thread for each week.

This is so much fun! :D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
HenryJunior said:
Holy smokes! Crash landing!

shortroundravensketch.png

Nice. Great Likeness.

HenryJunior said:
Oh, might I suggest merging this thread with the first WSG into one big 'Weekly Sketch Group' thread? I don't think we need a separate thread for each week.

I would prefer different threads to stop any confusion as to what the weekly theme is but l'll leave that to the mods.

HenryJunior said:
This is so much fun! :D

Great! Glad you like the idea.