Professor Henry Jones jr glasses by Magnoli Clothiers

Well, they have arrived. And I have to say they are GORGEOUS..... from opening the packaging and seeing the lovely little cardboard boxes they come in to opening them and seeing the glasses cases they are in the quality jusy oozes.

Top top work Indy Magnoli....Opening the first glasses case reveals a pair of glasses you would and im sure WILL be proud to own....I know I am.

Im not a glasses wearer (yet, but im sure it coming. My 20-20 isnt what it used to be) but they fitted me perfectly right out of the box and feel very comfortable. The tortoise shell frames linking to the gold arms is glorious, Every tiny detail has been crafted to perfection and after only a couple of minutes I forgot I was wearing them (yes I looked around wondering where I had put them down).

The arms are very comfortable and form fitting with a nice amount of spring in the ends. Being wrap around ends they feel very secure on your head (great for the active wearer) but dont feel tight at all.

Sorry about the pics of me wearing them. I was trying to look presentable.... epic fail I know.

The sunglasses are equally as impressive (being the exact same frames). Ive never been able to find a pair that feel comfortable and suit me.....UNTIL NOW!!!!

NO?.......... oh

Excellent work Magnoli Clothiers. I am a Fan.