Age of Adaline

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Harrison Ford gets older, but his costars stay the same age.
Blake Lively is 26 years old, nearly 40 years younger than Ford... but whether it's on or off screen, Hollywood has always loved those May-December romances when the December is a dude and the May is a pretty ingénue.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2014/11/16/age-of-adaline-sneak-peek/19006975

635517661130200009-1SNEAKPEEK-AGE-ADALINE-MOV-68715166.JPG

With all of her contemporaries, friends and lovers dying off, Adaline becomes a beautiful recluse — afraid of getting hurt by more love and loss. This changes when she meets a charismatic philanthropist (Michiel Huisman) who takes her to his parents' home (played by Harrison Ford and Kathy Baker) for the weekend. Although the weekend and the relationship put Adaline's immortal status in peril, Krieger says there is a positive message.
Sounds like this time Ford gets to say "she talks in her sleep."

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Ford skipped the premiere yesterday, and will probably skip the pressers this week. Good reviews coming in for him and the flick.

tumblr_nlsdqq8exd1upmi6co1_500.jpg

Forbidden Eye

Finally got around to seeing this.

I admit, Ford's star power was the biggest draw for me, but I was surprised how engaged I was in the overall story as a fantasy and even as a romance. It has a few issues, but for what it's worth, I think it's better than David Fincher's overrated Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, as this did more with a similar idea than simply retell Forrest Gump.

At that risk of derailing this thread into even more discussion of Lucasfilm properties, yes Anthony Ingruber makes a great young Harrison Ford.