Your Confessions.

Indy_Chic

metalinvader said:
When the new movie comes out,This board is going to be swamped with them....:p

*shrudders*

I have a bad feeling about this....:eek:

I confess my drooling and Shia hype is going to disturbingly increase by 110% when KOTCS is finally released.:p

indy34

oh god i only just realized this all when you were talking about it:dead:
were going to have stupid kids posting absolute ****(n) even though I'm 14:eek: but i don't usually post ****

Kingsley

indy34 said:
oh god i only just realized this all when you were talking about it:dead:
were going to have stupid kids posting absolute ****(n) even though I'm 14:eek: but i don't usually post ****
We would need a kindergarden section :p
Let them come... :hat:

Mickiana

I just recently confessed to my partner that I am an Indyfan and she at first just looked at me without saying anything, but now she thinks I am involved with a sect. I suppose it is a sect, isn't it? Not that I mind...

UltimateManGod

No Ticket said:
Just make sure you read them... carefully. :p

I think that one will be the exception instead of being the rule. However, definitely read them before educating them about the search button. That way everyone will be happier. :whip:
As for my confession, I admit I enjoy the first two Limp Bizkit albums as guilty pleasures. The next two really suck, but the newest one isn't that bad either.

No Ticket said:
I admit I once thought that song Toxic, by Brittany Spears, was cool.

... shut up.

I admit that I'm staring at the computer screen like a deer in headlights. I'm flabbergasted. That's... that's... ugly... :sick:

Ok, fine, this warrants an equally ugly confession...

I once owned the Titanic Soundtrack. I was 9! :eek:

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:
I admit that I'm staring at the computer screen like a deer in headlights. I'm flabbergasted. That's... that's... ugly... :sick:

Ok, fine, this warrants an equally ugly confession...

Yeah. I told my brother that once and he just turned to me and said... "me too." And that was the last we spoke of it.

No Ticket said:
Yeah. I told my brother that once and he just turned to me and said... "me too." And that was the last we spoke of it.

I'm so, so very sorry.

...I feel like I've just attended a funeral. It's such an empty, remorseful feeling to hear your confession.

metalinvader

ResidentAlien said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man...
I never took you for a Celine Dion fan,RA..

For the record..I owned a soundtrack which may be equally shameful

51Z8CB5R5HL._AA280_.jpg

Michael24

NINJA TURTLES: THE TOUR! I remember that! I still have my cassette version of the album. Haha!! I also had the "Making of the Tour" video. I was always upset that I never got to see one of the actual concerts, though. :(

metalinvader

"Damn kids with their Titantic soundtracks!!"

Here's a confession of mine..

I enjoy Howard the Duck..Not just the comic..I LOVE the movie!