TV Spot #2

Dr. Gonzo

|ZiR| said:
Oh yeah, I knew that. What I meant was, what happens to prompt that abrupt suggestion? It looks like something crashes through the background after them, but I can't make out what it is.
I think a car is chasing after them.
sorry didnt see the above post.

Dr. Gonzo

Thanks spriggan. but i have one more question and its in a spoilerish nature how do I black out my words so I can ask you it?

Spriggan Jones

Dr. Gonzo said:
Thanks spriggan. but i have one more question and its in a spoilerish nature how do I black out my words so I can ask you it?

Use [ ] and put "spoiler" and /spoiler. Just like quotes or url.

OhioJones

metalinvader said:
I was trying to figure that out also.Sounds like "I can't believe it".:confused:

"That can't be good..."

This Spot looks incredible. The movie looks really great and really Indy from this spot. Can't wait to see the HD!

Dr. Gonzo

Spriggan Jones said:
Use [ ] and put "spoiler" and /spoiler. Just like quotes or url.

Right after the Lucasfilm titles... is that a light flying in the sky, like a meteor or a... ... well spaceship?

isaac_z

Dr. Gonzo said:
Right after the Lucasfilm titles... is that a light flying in the sky, like a meteor or a... ... well spaceship?

i was wondering that too...

ugh, why is the official site not quick on the uploads...

Spriggan Jones

Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it's just...

an f/x for the title cards that appear at the beginning of the spot.

It's hard to see in the video I took but the spot opens with the same shot of the jungle and mountains as the teaser but it surges right into another 360 degree panning shot of what looks like the jungle, perhaps from the top of Akator temple?, at sunrise or sunset. it really quick but looks beautiful!

metalinvader

Dr. Gonzo said:

Maybe it's just the flash that is used for the "A mythical city" line.

Spriggan Jones

Spriggan Jones said:
I think it's just...

an f/x for the title cards that appear at the beginning of the spot.

It's hard to see in the video I took but the spot opens with the same shot of the jungle and mountains as the teaser but it surges right into another 360 degree panning shot of what looks like the jungle, perhaps from the top of Akator temple?, at sunrise or sunset. it really quick but looks beautiful!

Wait! Hang on! I looked at again and yeah...

it looks like a meteor or something falling through the sky and that changes in the title card f/x so it could be something more.