Fedora

Neolithic

Looks, great, Sable. :)
I just found out mine came today- but I won't be back home for three weeks.
Hello everyone, this is my first post @ the Raven

Last edited:

Snakewhip_Sable

I'm sending it back for proper sizing. I'll miss it sooo.

Pinch? Me? I like mine a lil more Last Crusade, obviously. Though most prefer that tight, all-the-way-down Raiders one with the turn. I can't wear a turn. I like symmetry.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, Neo.

I have a tight Raiders pinch with the turn.

Neolithic

Thanks, VP... wow- I've never seen a welcome like the Raven welcome before... :)
I like quite a tight front pinch with a turn as well. The guys over at COW gave some good advice on it. My Adventurebilt arrived in the mail last Monday- I'm not going to get it for three weeks as I'm away. Torture! :(

Panama Tom Jr.

Steve Delk (aka Fedora) has started carrying a pure rabbit fedora that is in the price range of an Akubra, and he is the master at creating screen accurate lids, right down to the specific scene - I got a 100% Beaver shaped per the "Well of Souls" scene...
230871.jpg

Snakewhip_Sable

Lookin' good, Panama Tom!

I think I'm eventually going to get another Adventurebilt; perhaps in another colour this time, or a different blend of felt. I'd hate to wear the one I have out in a few years and not have a back-up in case Steve retires or something.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I think that I'm going to get two Adventurebilts. One gray rabbit and one brown beaver.

Im gettin a beaver hat by Lee Keppler that looks like the golden idol scene in Raiders, ill post some pics here when it arrives, but it seems i will have to wait a lot of time ;)

OMG, i got to save some more exactly 27 euros more and that HJ with white linings and all will be mine :whip: now i got a questions:

Has any of you HJ owners bought it on this web? www.indyfedora.com i think it has the best price for a HJ, could u tell me your opinion on this web plz

I think its a real HJ fedora i mean the original Indy hat not a replica :D and im anxious te get it, but its too expensive to take risks