Which Indy film is the best?

Out of all the films, which one is definitively the best?

• Total voters

Chris Jones

What is your favorite Indiana Jones movie and y?

Mine is Raiders for the action, and Last Crusade for story and comedy, and great characters. They are tied for first.

Webley

I voted for the one with Mr. Round in it I think it was called Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom

roundshort

Has this been posted before . . .

I think we should do a poll on which Star Wars movie is your favorite, and if you like chunky or smooth peanut butter!

indifan101

roundshort said:
Has this been posted before . . .

I think we should do a poll on which Star Wars movie is your favorite, and if you like chunky or smooth peanut butter!

Don't forgot favorite war movie!:rolleyes:

Ouroboros

Though I like them all, definitely Raiders. It's not just my favorite Indiana Jones movie, but I have to admit it's my favorite movie. Great action, great story, best villain, and snakes!

Oh, and The Empire Strikes Back, smooth, and I'm gonna have to go with Apocalypse Now. :p

macwizard

It's no contest. Raiders wins. But the real question is TOD or Last Crusade? I'd have to go with crusade. Marion and Elsa blow Willie out of the water. Short Round was okay, but I just can't picture Indy hanging out with a kid. Also, why would they enslave children but not the parents. Children may be able to wiggle through tight places, but you also need strength for a work force. Also, the entire movie was based on constant magic, while the others only had it at the end. It's like the prequal of the Star Wars trilogy. Too much emphasis on effects and a loss of authentic Indy feel from the first. A good experiment, but a failure.

Katarn07

I love all three and therefore am not voting. I got LC previously viewed at a Blockbuster when I was 4 and then got the other two from McDonalds in '91. I loved ToD and LC for all the action and humor. RoLA was boring for me until I was 10 years old because they talk for quite awhile after the opening action sequences. At least in the mind of a child. I'd say Raiders is my current favorite because it's the one I've seen the fewest amount of times and it still feels rather new to me.

EvilDevo

Although I try not to pick favorites when it comes to the trilogy, Last Crusade will always be the one I consider the best. It was the first one I saw, and one of the earliest memories I have of watching movies in general.
I had dreams and nightmares about it for years...