Last Crusade Graphic Adventure for Mac

wfraser76

Anybody ever seen a version of this game on CD? I've never been able to locate a copy - even on eBay - and have always wanted to play it. Just wondering if anyone else knew of anyone, and anyplace, that was selling one.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Was the PC version ever available on Mac? I thought hte game was only distributed in 5.25" and 3.5" diskettes. Also I think you might be able to play the PC version with ScummVM, if you get a legal copy of LC I'll be happy to provide the PC version to you.

wfraser76

Ah ha!

Turns out that there was a version of The Last Crusade for the Mac released on CD in a LucasArts collection, in 1992. Found this out while doing the research I should have done before posting my question....

Thank you for your offer regarding LC for PC; is your version on CD? I've never run the Scumm emulator; would running that emulator allow me to pop a PC CD in my Mac without any trouble?

Thanks again....

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I've played the Mac version of Full Throttle on PC with ScummVM, no problems. The LC I've got is a diskette version, 256 colors. AFAIK only the FM Towns version was originally on CD.

peterlally

AHegele said:
i loved this game. I own it but its been lost in my closet for years. :(

Maybe thats the plot for Indy 4:

Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Disk

or

Indiana Jones And The Closet of Doom (USA Working Title)