Indy Drink/Just for fun

Indyologist

Okay guys-- here's an interesting thought. If there was a drink called an "Indiana Jones" what would be in it?

For example, in Raiders Indy used a whisky bottle to smash the guy who was about to burn his face-- so would an "Indiana Jones" be a shot of whisky with a dash of hot sauce in it?

Use your imagination-- maybe we could toast with our concoctions on the Adventurous One's birthday!

-----------------------
Yoda says: "dang-blasted drunk I am (hic)
(hic) throw up in the sink, I will
oooooh. . . spinning the room is (hic)
------------------------

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ah, whisey...

I myself had had some experience behind the 3 foot aphrodisiac, not in this fine establishment, but throughout the southern region of California.

There are two "psudeo-official" recipes for Indy. One is the "Indiana Jones". Tastes like the kiss on the knuckles of a angry nazi and has about the same amount of power. It is a shot consisting of whiskey, tequila and champangne. This one is best if you have just been betrayed by your own government.

The next one is the "Junior Jones". It is a bit more palateable, kinda like a good monkey brain dessert, if you know what I mean. Rum, vodka, lemon juice and grenadine, chilled and strained into a cocktail glass.

But if I were to create one, it would have to be the Indy Mintini.

1 1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. peppermint schnapps
splash of lime juice

shaken and strained into a classic wide mouth champangne glass with a suger frosted rim. (see TOD for inspiration)

Indyologist

Okay, who's gonna work up enough nerve to try the
"Junior Jones" (Rum, vodka, lemon juice and grenadine, chilled and strained into a cocktail glass.)

or the "Indy Mintini"

1 1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. peppermint schnapps
splash of lime juice

shaken and strained into a classic wide mouth champangne glass with a suger frosted rim.

Any takers?
"C'mon, show a little backbone, will ya?"

DutchIndy

tequila all the way, just tequila TEQUILA TEFREAKINQUILA WHOOOHOOOOOOOO! YEAH BABAH YEAH!

Why? Because it's goood. :)