Indy 4 TV Spots

QBComics

Saw a new one. New footage had Spalko talking of how "It is not made by humans. It is the destroyer of our world." Shows Shia and Indy in the diner when two goons walk up two them and pull out a gun and a knife with Shia freaked out. It also has the same "That can't be good" line but with a different scene with Indy and Oxley.

TennesseBuck

QBComics said:
Saw a new one. New footage had Spalko talking of how "It is not made by humans. It is the destroyer of our world." Shows Shia and Indy in the diner when two goons walk up two them and pull out a gun and a knife with Shia freaked out. It also has the same "That can't be good" line but with a different scene with Indy and Oxley.

Where did you see that spot? I saw a new one during Family Guy but that is all. I am intrigued. :)

SterankoII

I saw the Fox one. It had Indy talking about the legend from trailer v.o. and Shia asking about it and cutting to them in diner with Indy saying "Kid, it's just a story."

davejames

As frustrating as it is that 95% of the scenes in these TV spots and trailers are the same, I have to say it's refreshing not to have the entire movie spoiled beforehand.

I think the Iron Man commercials showed just about EVERY major action scene there was in that movie.

Blue Jay

uhh, the destroyer of worlds, where have i heard that before?

ahh, the possible titles for the film that were registered last summer ;)

good to know that they were indeed relevant to the film and not some bogus titles.

QBComics

Just saw a special feature thing featuring Shai in what you need to do to know Indiana Jones
1. Hat- The hat never comes off!
2. Whip- always carry it around
3. Theme Song- Must know it! (then see Shia start singing the theme song. Wasn't as bad as most of think. :) )

Dr Jones

I saw my first TV spot on the UK ITV1 TV here.....yay!

I felt a surge of pride in me seeing Indy back in the UK and on TV!

:D

The Man

Mutt gets ready to rumble...

iuhu.jpg

mkjk.jpg