General Indy 5 Thread - rumors and possibilities

Honestly...will there be another Indy film in the next decade?

• Total voters

Perhilion

Raiders112390 said:
Why do so many of you hate Spielberg and Lucas?
Oh, relax. It was a joke. I haven't seen a Spielberg movie I don't like, and I-umm...respect Lucas as a filmmaker.

Raiders90

Shortie said:
GASP!
Hopefully Spielberg slapped & told him it should be the other way around.

I too, think there should be a 5th, but with Harrison in the lead. Why not make more? Like George said, Harrison is looking better than he has in 20 years. There's plenty more MaGuffins that can be done, and he can have Shia as his sidekick, helping him out but FORD WOULD STILL BE THE STAR. Besides, if Mutt is his son, there needs to be more ground on that covered. Mutt definately would have some issues with his real father not being there for 20 years of his life.

Maybe in the 6th, Shia can start to have a larger role, and then have a spin off series (in which Ford doesn't appear and it's not called Indy) a few years later. But until then, it should be Ford first, Shia second.

Shortie

No 5th, end it with gth like they should with Rambo & hopefully Die Hard.

I say have Harrison as the main, with Marion, Mutt & Short Round returning!

If Indy reaches the top 25 world wide, I say a sequel is coming.

Young Indy

All I have to say is that George Lucas has brought me more enjoyment and entertainment than any other filmmakers combined. This idea I am a skeptical about but, who knows what will even happen with all of this. It could be made and be good. It could not be made. It is just an idea. Don't lose your mind. Maybe he said to make the fanboys squirm.

barranca

Squirm! I'm incensed!

I often wonder if Martia as part of the Divorce settlement, got his (Lucas') Talent. Because lets face it, it dissapeared around that time!!

drwynn

So glad Resident Alien is here to set some of us straight, telling those people to "get a life"...

as he posts on the same message board they are...

Ahhh, sweet irony.

barranca

Believe it or not I hate Resident alien even more than Lucas. I have a lovely life, I'm relatively wealthy, have my health, a wonderful partner, a job I love, and thankfully have never had the extreme displeasure of having to breathe the same air as RA.
So **** you RA, you post pubescent, spotty, evil little ****. With a vile attitude like yours. You really are going to have a pleasant little life. I hope you enjoy it.

ResidentAlien said:
Yes, I hope he reads your senseless, infantile rant.

He'll only resign himself to what he's already said--you've written your own idea of the character.

IT'S JUST A MOVIE. The world will still turn once it's gone and will turn again if a 5th movie comes... or even if it doesn't. It really doesn't matter.

Get a life.

You're still here. I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

So glad so many are so blinded by their own idiocy and hatred to see the truth; it's just a movie. Same thing I've been saying ALL along--no hypocrisy.

And to hell with you if you don't like me. You're just an avatar on a message board, it's just a movie in a cinema. Que sera sera, life goes on.

barranca

*** for tat, don't dish if you cant take it. No-one likes you. (take a hint!).
Yet again RA cause an argument that stalls a perfectly good thread (yawn), yes I know I 'wrose' to the bait. But don't bait the hook if you dont want to catch anything!

Someone please feel free to put this thread back on track please!!

barranca said:
*** for tat, dont dish if you cant take it. No-one likes you. (take a hint!)

*Gasp*

I'm so concerned. Because you and a few other *******s post a message saying you don't like me.

You're such an accurate cross-section for the bulk of society.

:rolleyes:

You really think you at all concern me... you don't. But keep reassuring yourself of your influence over my emotions. It must make you feel big to assume that your hatred has an effect over me.

You're just wasting your time. I find you amusing. I find you an overzealous, self-assured loser... but it doesn't bother me. There's a lot of your kind in the world. Always have and always will be. I can be mildly amused by it... but in the end of the day... you aren't even a blip in the radar of my thoughts.

barranca

To RA:- (Yawn!!) but you keep biting don't you? You need help, (badly!) I'm a qualified therapist and would be glad to help you work through some of your issues.