The Raven Adventures: The Return

00Kevin

Indyfan
(sigh)

"you already got one on the house!" 00Kevin responds to Tennessee

"can I have another?"

"NO!"

Tennessee slips 00Kevin some money

"well, on second thought" 00Kevin refils his drink "tell me a little about yourself Ayrun"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Ayrun looks slightly irritated at 00Kevin.

"What are you drinking?" she asks. "Already it seems to be effecting your memory."

Before he can react she adds; "I already told you.. there's not much to say. If there's something you want to know, just ask."

As 00Kevin opens his mouth to talk again, she interrupts him for the second time. "But please? try to make it more sensible then last time, okay?"

00Kevin

Indyfan
"just a joke love, and no, they arn't really X-Ray glasses" he takes a seat on a stool behind the bar "so, where do you come from and what are you doing here in Nepal?"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"Well, I'm from a small country in Europe.. - Which explains why my English isn't always that great. - Anyway? I got into some mess back there?. and since then I've been traveling around the globe."

"Mess?" 00Kevin asks.

"Problems...," she answers. ".. with the law."

00Kevin

Indyfan
"well, you've come to the right place my dear, we're the world's #1 hideout for people in trouble with the law, or with anyone else" he presses a button and a bunch of trap doors and secret hiding places reveil themselves

"very nice"

"yeah, sometimes we order a dozen pizzas, and when the deliverer gets here, we all hide in there and shoot spitball wadds at them"

"interesting"

"but soemtimes if someone wants to cause trouble, it's more fun to have a bar fight. you think you could handle yourself?"

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
"Yeah," she smiles. "?let's just say; I have some experience."

"So.. you two live here? In Nepal?" she asks both men.

00Kevin

Indyfan
"I do" 00Kevin says "It's no secret that I work for MI6. I work as British Intellegence's Man in Nepal, keeping my eye on things, the usual"

Suddenly a young man in his early 20s with strawberry blond hair and packed in winter gear bursts through the door, shaking off cascades of snow.

"Whoo! Holy crap!" he says to no one but himself. "Dr. Jones said it was cold up here, but, man, a night out there...geez!" He looks up, remembering why he had come in, and begins to walk towards the bar. "Oh, excuse me. Could anyone recommend me a drink? Nothing to get wasted on, just to get warm."

I

Indy_Jones88

"how bout a hot chocolate" said a young man of about 16 who mysteriously popped up behind the bar.

"Who the hell are you" asked the young man in his early 20s with strawberry blond hair and packed in winter gear.

"Names Kris and I was just looking for some lost artifacts when I happened to stumble upon a trap door right here" Pointing to a spot behind the bar.

00Kevin

Indyfan
"Well, nice to have some new faces here in the bar" 00Kevin said nicely, but with some sarcasm, he suddenly lifts Krisoff his feet and tosses him over the bar "NOW GET THE HECK OUT FROM BEHIND MY COUNTER"

don't worry, he wasn't hurt, he landed in a pile of attractive women ;)

"Hot Chocolate all around" 00Kevin 00Kevin grabs 6 cups, fills them with hot water from the boiler, mixes some hot chocolate mix in, stirs and passes around

Marion downs it fast and slams it on the table "more ovaltine please!"

"this isn't ovaltine!" says the 20 year old "this is nequick!"

*dramatic chord*

I

Indy_Jones88

"I can't believe it's not ovaltine." Says Marion half drunk.

Jones replies "Well at least it's not a bad date. It was the year.............

Kris has heard the story countless times so he sits with the ladies having tons o' fun. :D

Finn

Staff member
The hidden door opens again and Finn steps out, checks that everything is okay, adds some more logs into the fireplace, grabs some more clinky bottles from under the counter and disappears through the concealed doorway again - but before it closes, through the noises made by some serious fun-having a faint exchange of words can be heard:

"Gilles passed out!"
"I told you not to let him on Finn's moonshine! Why didn't you stop him?"
"I had no idea it would do any harm! A spoonful!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
the doors close

"now that's a man who can't hold his liquor" 00Kevin quotes a famous bartender from Hill Valley, CA....from 1885 ;)

Ha ha! LOL, Kevin!

The young man looks around, a little bemused at the events of the secret door and the hot chocolate brand controversy.

"So just what is this mad house that I've stumbled upon?" He asks, only partially sarcastic.

Deadlock

The revived fire revealed a dark figure asleep in a booth by the fireplace. Though mistaken for an old coat, the figure spoke. The voice from the shadows was not partially, but fully sarcastic.

"This particular mad house is where the young people of the world, or as I like to refer to them... the hope of humanity gather to discuss things of cosmic importance. They ponder the issues that confound the wisest of wisemen and spend their days and nights trying to better themselves at a transcendent level."

The shadowy interrupter chuckled to himself, snored softly, and went back to dreaming about the fall of Christendom.

00Kevin

Indyfan
every member of the group looks in the general direction of the rest of the group, then back to the guy in the booth

"WHAT THE ****?"

The man raises his eyebrows and mutters a "Uh huh" to himself. "Well, it's good hot chocolate anyway--no matter what the brand. What exactly is the big deal about the brand, anyway?" he asks the man who hauled Kris out from behind the counter. He doesn't feel quite comfortable asking the disheveled brunette, who at the moment looks like she would just as soon knock off a body part as look at you.

00Kevin

Indyfan
"no, this is the finch" 00Kevin sarcastically says, hoping that some nazis would show up and break the silence

suddenly, a group of at least 20 Nazis walk into the raven "we are looking for....."

"I'm so glad to see you guys here" 00Kevin says, he pulls out a shotgun and BANG sends 6 across the room