Crushes on celebrities

Indy_Chic

My celebrity crushes:

Harrison Ford -My hero!!! One of the best actors around. I really admire him for his dedication and contributions to helping the environment. And ooooh boy, does this gorgeous man look drooltastic in a suit or what?
wub2.gif

indy1.jpg

Ben Browder - Sci-Fi fans may recognise this sexy man from "Farscape" and "Stargate SG1". He's a funny guy with a lot of charm and I just love him so. *dreamy sigh*

0000039119_20070413120425.jpg

Jerry O'Connell - Can be seen in the shows "Sliders" and "Crossing Jordan". He is such a cutie pie!!

0000041726_20070730174712.jpg

|ZiR|

Michael24 said:
Jennifer Love-Hewitt...

I can never decide if I think she attractive or not. I don't think they film her well on The Ghost Whisperer, but she did this underwear ad for Hanes not too long ago and she was really cute in that.

Also, I hadn't noticed how similar Tiffani Amber-Thiessen and Hilary Duff are. They sort of have the same appeal. Kind of an all-American, girl-next-door vibe going.

Indy_Chic said:
Harrison Ford... does this gorgeous man look drooltastic in a suit or what?

Absolutely! I only left Harrison out of my original post 'coz I figured that we're all attracted to him on one level or another.

Indy_Chic said:
Jerry O'Connell

He's the only reason I ever watch Crossing Jordan. Yummy.

Indy_Chic

|ZiR| said:
Absolutely! I only left Harrison out of my original post 'coz I figured that we're all attracted to him on one level or another.

Yeah you're right!!(y)

|ZiR| said:

Me too! I am so happy to know that there is a Jerry O'Connell admirer at the Raven! (y)

Some of my other celebrity crushes:

Shia Labeouf: This guy stole my heart when I saw "Transformers". *sigh* In some ways, his acting reminds me of Harrison Ford. I just love him!!!

shia_labeouf_0703.jpg

Daniel Craig: My favourite James Bond. What a hottie!!! *thud*

daniel-craig.jpg

jonesissparrow

|ZiR| said:

That's ironic because the only reason i watch Ugly Betty in the first place is because of America Ferrera

And by the way I do have some more that I remember I had crush on:

1140799.jpg

snowwhite_0570.jpg

Yeah she's everything you want if you want a wife.

emma-watson.jpg

For the longest time I had a semi crush on Hermoine Granger.

Honorable mentions:
Queen Latifah
Raven Symone
Marsha Warfield

Okay here's a new topic:
If you had a car wash and you had your pick of any celebrity both real or fictious who would you pick? I tell you mine after all you have a say.

Michael24

|ZiR| said:
I can never decide if I think she attractive or not. I don't think they film her well on The Ghost Whisperer, but she did this underwear ad for Hanes not too long ago and she was really cute in that.

I think she always looks great on GHOST WHISPERER. And that HLN-Hanes compaign was, in a word, incredible! :whip:

|ZiR| said:
Also, I hadn't noticed how similar Tiffani Amber-Thiessen and Hilary Duff are. They sort of have the same appeal. Kind of an all-American, girl-next-door vibe going.

That's pretty much my type. (y)

deckard24 said:
Wow that's kind of weird!!! Your 4 crushes from childhood are all the same as mine! :confused:

Haha!! Was also the same for most of my childhood friends and other people I know. It seems like every (or at least, most) guys who grew up in the '80s had Daisy Duke and Princess Leia as their earliest crush. :D

Adamwankenobi

Also, Hilary Swank:

swankx.jpg

Deckard said:
I know alot of people like her, she never really did it for me, she looks too young.

Too bad her character became a wuss in Revenge of the Sith. (n)

Last edited:

Michael24

Perhaps this should be split into separate threads so we can have "The Guys' Favorite Babes," where we can just post all the celebrity babe pics we want, and I suppose the girls can have their own "The Girls' Favorite Studs" thread if they have to. :D

adventure_al

jonesissparrow said:
snowwhite_0570.jpg

Yeah she's everything you want if you want a wife.

you should watch this. (turn volume down if need be!) its a quirky video anyway.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfHlA3fmJG0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mfHlA3fmJG0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Shia mostly:

ShiaMay.jpg

Had a childhood crush on Harrison while everyone else was into Leo Di Caprio.

In my teen years, had a thing for Sean Patrick Flanery, especially in Treasure of the Peacock's Eye, when he had his shirt off for the second half. Even Angel from Buffy was quite attractive then.

Now days, just Shia.