I'm new here.

shazamtd

Hi. My name is Tony. I've been visiting the Raven for a while now and finally decided to join in on the fun.

I've always enjoyed the Indiana Jones movies since I was a kid. I've only recently "rediscovered" them after listening to the Complete Soundtracks Collection and watching the movies again after a few years. I've been diggin' on them quite a bit lately.

From what I've seen here at the Raven everyone seems to be friendly and get along. That's another reason I decided to join.

I'm looking forward to visiting and meeting new people. :hat:

XanaduEli

Hey there. My name is Melanie. I'm one of the many children of this forum and also A gigantic IrinaXIndy fan, which you will have to get used to. ;)

I really do hope you enjoy it here. There is a lot to talk about, and we are all very friendly people(most of the time;)). (y)

Iacovos

Hello Im Melanie's friend James. I was new here a few months ago. Believe me it isnt long till you get right sucked in so enjoy yourself and have fun.(y)

AnnieJones

Welcome shazamtd to The Raven!:hat: It's loads of fun here and looking at the forum is definitely something that you'll want to do.So,please enjoy yourself here at The Raven.(y)

Willie

Welcome to The Raven shazamtd. :D I like your user name. ;) This is a great forum and there is lots here for you to enjoy. ;)

HWJJr

To one of "The Raven's" newest member "shazamtd"....Welcome.:hat:

Let all your vists here will be educational, exciting, informative, thought provoking, and, most of all......fun. (y)