The Incredible Hulk

Niteshade007

To be fair, I wasn't thinking you were gay, I was thinking of the hulk saying it. Which, given the picture below it, was pretty funny.

Indy Smith

Maybe you are Gay dude. For some reason you got all panicky about it and stuff and started CAPS LOCKING to the world the declaration that you are not gay when a simple shrug of the shoulders comment would have sufficed. Maybe something you want to come out and tell all of us? :rolleyes:

kongisking

Indy Smith said:
Maybe you are Gay dude. For some reason you got all panicky about it and stuff and started CAPS LOCKING to the world the declaration that you are not gay when a simple shrug of the shoulders comment would have sufficed. Maybe something you want to come out and tell all of us? :rolleyes:

Well, to be honest I am NOT gay. Really, I aint.

Thanks, Deck24, for your support, BTW. Muchas Gracias. (aaaand, no, I'm not Spanish either...) And, yes, It was pretty funny now that I look at it again...:eek: :rolleyes:

And Paden, I've never heard of this happening before. God, I'm getting paranoid now... :eek:

Indy Smith

kongisking said:
Well, to be honest I am NOT gay. Really, I aint.

Thanks, Deck24, for your support, BTW. Muchas Gracias. (aaaand, no, I'm not Spanish either...) And, yes, It was pretty funny now that I look at it again...:eek: :rolleyes:

And Paden, I've never heard of this happening before. God, I'm getting paranoid now... :eek:

hehe, I'm just messing with you dude. I couldn't resist especially seeing how anal you went (pardon the pun) at the thought people might think you were gay.

The Man

New one-sheet...

the-incredible-hulk-20080414010125119.jpg

fixer79

Oh brother...
I think I'd rather go see Disney's 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'...

Seriously... I don't see why they even considered remaking The Hulk.
Agreed, not everyone was satisfied with the Ang Lee film, but if you look at this new trailer it looks like a cheap rehash of Lee's film with bigger stars.

C'mon... The bad guy takes a serum and becomes a superpowered maniac?!
Cough-Spider-Man-cough!
Basically, instead of the quite original nemesis of Lee' film, we get the Hulk versus a different colored Hulk this time.

Next to that, we'll get a black haired love interest and Banner chased by the army... THAT sounds awfully familiar.

Oh and let's not forget the cheap "I've heard 'em all" / "Not this one" joke?
That sounded like a deleted line from the old tv show...

If y'ask me, this could be the film that once again kills the superhero genre, the way Batman Forever did in '95.
Maybe it's better that way. Otherwise, we might be in for remakes of X-Men, Daredevil and Elektra...

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Dude, nobody reasonable would give a damn if you were gay. Just be glad you didn't have a swastika or an ornery anus with a mustache filling in for the picture you meant to post, as I and metalinvader have had on different occasions.

The Man

Attila the Professor said:
Dude, nobody reasonable would give a damn if you were gay. Just be glad you didn't have a swastika or an ornery anus with a mustache filling in for the picture you meant to post, as I and metalinvader have had on different occasions.

Please! I had the Groucho Marx anus out of my head!:sick:

Michael24

Love the new HULK poster. Definitely gives off a Bill Bixby vibe and makes me wonder if the film will be bookended with scenes of Banner hitchhiking out on the road. I really disliked Ang Lee's HULK, but I'm getting pretty excited for this one. Between it and IRON MAN, it looks like we're in for some slam-bang superhero action this summer. (y)

xelaman

this looks way better than the first, wich put all off my family asleap.i didnt know there was a real villian in it!

|ZiR|

This movie looks terrible. The first one wasn't great but at least it had Jennifer Connelly. Liv Tyler? No thanks.

Indy Smith said:

Indubitably. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

G-Man

Michael24 said:
Love the new HULK poster. Definitely gives off a Bill Bixby vibe and makes me wonder if the film will be bookended with scenes of Banner hitchhiking out on the road. I really disliked Ang Lee's HULK, but I'm getting pretty excited for this one. Between it and IRON MAN, it looks like we're in for some slam-bang superhero action this summer. (y)
The only thing about the poster I don't like is that Banner wears his bag over his jacket... ;)

kongisking

Attila the Professor said:

Yeah, 'cept the problem is:

I'M NOT.

The Man

New shot featuring the Hulk with a pre-Abomination Tim Roth...

10.jpg

How does this CG measure up to Ang Lee's version?

Last edited:

Michael24

G-Man said:
The only thing about the poster I don't like is that Banner wears his bag over his jacket... ;)

LMAO! (y)

The Man said:
New shot featuring the Hulk with a pre-Abomination Tim Roth...

10.jpg

How does this CG measure up to Ang Lee's version?

It surpasses Ang Lee's version so much it's not even funny. I love the fact that this time around the Hulk actually looks like, well... the Hulk. I've never really been a fan of Edward Norton, but I buy him in the role much more than Eric Bana. Can't wait for this one.