indyclone25's indiana jones collection

indyclone25

these are my indy action figures from the 80's ( i didn't find my marion that i had in the bag with the others but i did find the marion i bought at a garage sale for fifty cents, it was in a plastic bag with a monkey and torch and a stand to make her stand up )
indyactionfigures001.jpg

the mail away belloq
indyactionfigures002.jpg

the rest of my figures
indyactionfigures003.jpg

and the indy from disney world i bought one later that i kept sealed
indyactionfigures004.jpg

indyclone25

i still have all the acessories but i forgot where i left the container i had em in --- somewhere in the warehouse that is my star wars collection

indyclone25

i asked him if he remembered where he played with last and he said the last time he played with them was before the new action figures came out-- he says he only plays with his new toys --- so i figure it'll eventually show up but at least i have the garage sale marion in plastic-- i got that for 50 cents -- and i don't remember if marion was a mail away or not but she was in the plastic bag.

indyclone25

while i was looking for marion and found the garage sale marion i found my unopened pack of temple of doom cards
indybubblegumcard.jpg

indyclone25

i'm excited that i will be adding a indiana jones jacket to my collection --- i woill post picks of me wearing it when it comes in --- i know , i know you all can't wait but like i said , i'm excited , you know how long i've waited for this , "all your life ," " yes all my life "

indyclone25

my daughter was going thru her scrapbook from about ten years ago and she found this picture of me myson and herself on halloween ---yes even back then i was indy ---(and a little bit thinner )
scan0043.jpg

Canyon

Wow! What an incredible collection!!! Your stuff is magnificent!

Man, I thought I had a load of stuff! :eek:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? (I'm 35 and have been collecting for 19 years) ;)

indyclone25

Canyon said:
Wow! What an incredible collection!!! Your stuff is magnificent!

Man, I thought I had a load of stuff! :eek:

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? (I'm 35 and have been collecting for 19 years) ;)
i'm 42 and have been collecting since 81 my oldest standees i recently found a bit beaten had to cut it and paste it back together i will take a picture --- it was a standee for the browns chicken promo in the chicagoland area for the temple of doom series

indyclone25

Blackadder said:
indyclone25 very cool and impressive collection (y)
thanks adder , been collecting for awhile --- would like to add some last crusade figures to my collection but hasbro has been ruining
that plan