Indiana Jones and the Siberian Death Ray

otisframpton

siberian_death_ray_promo_by_otisframpton-d3gpukz.jpg

I'll be embarking on a commission project over the next month consisting of an original Indiana Jones story told in five images. Go here to read all about it:

http://otisframpton.typepad.com/oti...-jones-and-the-siberian-death-ray-part-1.html

-Otis

otisframpton

Lance Quazar

Terrific artwork!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!!!

Can't wait to see the rest of the images. What a very cool project!

Lance Quazar

This is a terrific project. Excellent work, the images are outstanding.

My biggest pet peeve with this forum is that there are untold silly or occasionally even moronic threads with countless replies, but when someone does something really creative and special and posts a great bit of fan art like this (or say, Gonzo's action figure film), the collective silence from the forum is shocking and deeply disappointing.

Stoo

Lance Quazar said:
This is a terrific project. Excellent work, the images are outstanding.
SUPERB, Otis! I haven't read the story but your images are very nice...especially the car chase in the snow.(y)
Lance Quazar said:
My biggest pet peeve with this forum is that there are untold silly or occasionally even moronic threads with countless replies, but when someone does something really creative and special and posts a great bit of fan art like this (or say, Gonzo's action figure film), the collective silence from the forum is shocking and deeply disappointing.
No kidding. You're absolutely right, Lance.(n)

foreignerfred

Since I found out about this, I've been constantly checking up on the progress...absolutely awesome!

Do you have any ANIMATOR friends?

;)

Lance Quazar

I remember this! Those images are terrific! Cool story.

Didn't he do another Indy story, as well? WW2-set? Maybe a submarine in it?

Anyway, nice to see this again.

Lance Quazar

Lance Quazar said:

Stoo said:
No kidding. You're absolutely right, Lance.(n)

How prophetic I was...

;)