qwerty

OK, you wanted it, here it is.
Pesimistic version:
firewall-sydney07.jpg

Optimistic version:
hf2.jpg

Jay R. Zay

temple of john said:
Now...will Indiana Jones have **** smeared on his face like the second picture?

So far, this isn't much of a duel.

true. john has crap smeared all over his face all day and doesn't look anything like an adventurer at all.

big ol' john knows: not knowing how to use a toilet seat doesn't make you an action hero.

qwerty

For some reason it turned darker when it was opened outside of Photoshop.
It wasn't meant to be this dark. (He does look like he has $hit all over his face :D )

well, if you check out this link you will discover two things:

1) Harrison can still play Indy! He looks great for 87!
2) Firewall must have been almost as much of an absolute roller coaster of fun to make as it was for the audience to watch, judging by the press conference.

Kill Cavalry

I think the photoshopped fedora pic from ToJ is the most optimistic. If he can pull off looking like that, I'd say we're pretty safe.

torao

Moderator Emeritus
barcelona10.jpg

it's not really close up which may be an advantage. anyway, he's great on it.

LAFF06-10.jpg

he looks a bit tired on this one. but this is not the issue here. because his look is still so damn charming.....i think. under the circumstances it reminds of the TOD opening sequence tux indy.

indyt

torao said:
barcelona10.jpg

it's not really close up which may be an advantage. anyway, he's great on it.

LAFF06-10.jpg

he looks a bit tired on this one. but this is not the issue here. because his look is still so damn charming.....i think. under the circumstances it reminds of the TOD opening sequence tux indy.

Probably will not have alot of agreement, but after seeing these pics, I feel he will have no problem with Indy 4. He doesnt look that bad at all here.