Emporer's Tomb score missing music

thehero21

I know you can grab the emporers tomb score music from the game files but one piece of music isnt there, its when Indy and Mei Ying get out of the temple of kong tien and get back on the boat with Indy's TOD friend, its s short light hearted play on the Raiders march thats quite good.

Trennas

It's probably there, but might be stuffed away somewhere deep in the directories.. I could take a look if you really can't find it..

Trennas

you might try looking through the folder called "shell_maptransition", there are several files in there that are short and have a lighthearted take on the raider's march :)

If that isn't what you're looking for, I'll need a description that is a bit more accurate (since I don't have the game installed, not do I feel like playing it at the moment :p)

thehero21

it might be in the map transitions like you said,i dont know,i only have the xbox version and havent found this bit of music on any of the downloads ive found of it so i figured it wasnt there. but its when Indy and wai lin go onto wu hans boat after the temple of kong tien.

Trennas

Ah, that explains. It's nice that in the pc version you can just dive into the directory and find all the music used in the game. That said, I'll PM you.