Which Summer 2006 superhero movie are you looking forward to more?

Which Summer 2006 superhero movie are you looking forward to more?

• Total voters

Goodsport

And why? :)

(And no, I didn't include a "Neither" option. If you're not interested in either movie, than simply don't participate in the poll. ;) )

-G

Pale Horse

Staff member
Joe Brody said:
Superman looks gay.

Sorry, can't think of any other way to say it.

Friend of Dorothy?

The website does say blue tights (dot) net.

EDIT: to add website blub

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
Superman looks gay.

Sorry, can't think of any other way to say it.

Is that gay as in happy or gay as in ass-less leather chaps, as I agree Super looks like a flammer.

I saw the X-Men three previews, and well I always hated Angel, and he is in it, so we will see. I am looking forward it, not as much as Miami Vice, excpet they used Linkin Park as the song, and lets face Jan Hammers still rocks pretty hard.

Abe Vayoda

I hate Brett Ratner. And because he took the job from Bryan Singer, I refuse to see X3. It could be the greatest movie ever made. It could top all box office records, including Titanic. But I will never see it.

Goodsport

indifan101 said:
I hope Spiderman 3 comes out this year! The second was awsome!:D And looking forward to X-3!

Actually, Spiderman 3 is scheduled for a Summer 2007 release. Otherwise, it definitely would've been included in this poll. :)

-G

Henry Jones Sr

Well, since I haven't yet seen previews for Superman to form an early opinion and I've also not seen X-Men 2, I'm going for Superman.

roundshort

I worry that X-men 3 will start to grow a little too m uch, too many characters and it will be like the the last two Batman movies (before Batman Begins) where there is too many personailties pulling the movie in too many directions. Well see.

Lon

temple of john said:
One of the biggest reasons I never liked Superman is because he is a candy-ass. he doesn't have a mean streak at all. Every now and again he should use his powers for something completely evil...just to mix it up a bit.

Didn't you see Superman III?

Webley

Your list should have included all the other superhero/comicbook moves that are comeing out in 06 like

The Punisher 2 (tentative)

Sin City 2

V For Vendetta

300 (tentative)

My Super Ex-Girlfriend

Zoom