Crystal Skull - Limited 2-Disc Special Ed. with Skull

Billy Ray

Man, that is awesome! I usually couldn't care less about most DVD pack ins, but that skull is a must have for me! Will look great alongside the Blockbuster DVD case!

Zoetrope

The Man said:
Any details of the second-disc extras?

thedigitalbits.com recently reported, that their sources have checked in with word on a number of major upcoming Paramount DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases (Indy IV, Iron Man etc.). Sorry mate, no info on DVD content as of yet, but a October release seems to be locked.

Laters

The Man

Zoetrope said:
thedigitalbits.com recently reported, that their sources have checked in with word on a number of major upcoming Paramount DVD and Blu-ray Disc releases (Indy IV, Iron Man etc.). Sorry mate, no info on DVD content as of yet, but a October release seems to be locked.

Laters

Hmmm. I may (get someone to) buy this (for me)...

ChromiumBlue37

I just love the base and the way the Crystal looks on the base!

That would look fantastic on the corner of an old wooden desk on a stack of vintage text books.

vf wing

That looks amazing!! :whip: I hope it's relatively easy to obtain. Cost would be an issue for me, but as long as it doesn't break the bank, i'm probably in!

Goonie

Hopefully it will be available in Canada. Looks good. I want one, but I also hope they make another set like that that includes a lead-lined fridge.(y)

Rhys135

Very nice! I was hoping for a special/limited edition giftset, simillar to what they offered with the extended versions of Lord of the Rings films.

I will defintley be purchasing this.