New Acquisitions!!

bonoferox

I remember seeing those RC ants at a JCPenney outlet a couple years ago marked down to $8. Even then, they just sat there.

Two of the LOST RAIDERS!......FOUND!!!!

bought these on Ebay Friday
Satipo and Indy in German disguise
Satipo comes with either the backpack (shown) or a back worn mold of tarantulas (not shown)
IMG_0234-1_zps51a1f9fd.jpg

InexorableTash

Crystal Skull

A mission into the Amazon yielded the following mysterious artifact:

That's an Uncle Milton "Indiana Jones Crystal Skull Adventure Projector". I picked it up on Amazon (or maybe it was eBay, come to think of it...) cheap. The projector was pretty pathetic so I didn't feel bad about removing it from the skull. Insert crinkled up plastic bag, hit with mood lighting, voila! Also amusing: putting color-change LED ice cubes inside. (Cue the theremin music.)

ROB98374

I picked up a couple old items this past week.
A pack of Indiana Jones TOD comics 1 - 3. And the CAV Special Edition LaserDisc version of Raiders and Doom.
20130119_093553.jpg
20130119_093624.jpg

20130119_093819.jpg
20130119_093849.jpg

Now I need to watch them both and look for the crate burning and the egg dropping.

Nurhachi1991

Love the comics! There a vintage comic book store by my house that has all 31 further adventures of Indiana Jones at 4 bucks a pop. They also have Fate of Atlantis and some Young Indy Comics

I have issues 1-3 on the further adventures

Stoo

Reviving this mighty thread from a 3-month dormancy.

Finally, I got my hands on the Blu-ray set ($79.99 Canadian at HMV). It's the standard box version, bought last week bought not watched yet.

Why did it take 7 months to make the purchase? I wanted to get the Region 1 set but left home the very day of its release in September. Upon returning for the holidays in Dec/Jan, all of the stores that I went to were sold out so it to wait until April when I'd be back again (due to a preference of not ordering from the internet).

This is my 1st, 'bought-by-myself' Indy Acquisition in over 2 years!:eek: (Everything else since then has been gifts, freebies & whatnot.):D

Goonie

From the Calgary Expo today, autographed pics of John Rhys-Davies and Sean Patrick Flanery! Both guys were super nice. (y) My first two autographs from the Indy universe. Got them personalized - I don't do ebay, these are going on my wall eventually.:cool:

From Star Wars, Carrie Fisher and Ian McDiarmid were there too, but the line-ups for them were nuts.

berelain19

This morning I went to the woods with my dog and took my whip that I bought a few years back in London. The Noble collection was displayed at Hamleys and to my knowledge the price was a bit more acceptable than I thought it was.

So, yeah, this morning i was cracking the whip and, damn, that sound! :whip:

indyclone25

i went to chicago's c2e2 a few weeks ago and got this indiana jones
shirt
t-shirt-indiana-jones-whip-it-shr_zps12160298.jpg

and just got this in from ebay only $15.00
KGrHqNHJFYFEO3LudmpBRHCd-2k1w60_57_zps6542ff94.jpg

plus i received my c.o.w indy clone , now i have three out of the four
bronzecoin3_zps3c4f3f68.jpg

plus in a few more days i will be getting another indy shirt from ebay

ROB98374

I got a few new Indy items this week. All brand new and sealed!

RPG book and Young Indy comic.

Promo Raiders DVD

Magnets and a pin from the Indy Exposition.

Audio book and VHS of Last Crusade.

Mickey as Indy bank (not sealed like the rest of the stuff, but I don't even think it was sold in a box at Disneyland.)

indyclone25

ROB98374 said:
I got a few new Indy items this week. All brand new and sealed!

RPG book and Young Indy comic.

Promo Raiders DVD

Magnets and a pin from the Indy Exposition.

Audio book and VHS of Last Crusade.

Mickey as Indy bank (not sealed like the rest of the stuff, but I don't even think it was sold in a box at Disneyland.)
no mickey is sold as is......

ROB98374

I got a few more things today.

Great Adventures & Their Quests Laserdisc, Indiana Jones' Greatest Adventure for the Super Nintendo, and a pinball machine flyer.

ROB98374

It has been a busy week!

2 sealed Indy games. 1 old and 1 new.

I finally bought the map play set. It is sealed inside, but the outside tape is so old, it doesn't stick on the bottom flap anymore.

Got the 1995 Disneyland Indiana Jones ride pewter brick. Not sure if these were sold, or given to the press.

Rob's right - it has been a busy week!

1013604_547083765327307_1373857475_n.jpg

The truck used at the Discovery Science Center (Santa Ana, CA) arrived Monday night. Plus lots of the amazing giant banners and signs used during the Indiana Jones and the Adventures of Archaeology exhibit while it was there.

Today was a bunch of cool stuff from Spain plus an amazing Mark Raats signed litho..

ROB98374

throwmetheidol said:
Rob's right - it has been a busy week!

1013604_547083765327307_1373857475_n.jpg

The truck used at the Discovery Science Center (Santa Ana, CA) arrived Monday night. Plus lots of the amazing giant banners and signs used during the Indiana Jones and the Adventures of Archaeology exhibit while it was there.

Today was a bunch of cool stuff from Spain plus an amazing Mark Raats signed litho..

Wow! I can't believe you scored that truck! Awesome! I never made it to the exhibit when it was in California. Hopefully they'll continue the tour in the Western states so I won't need to travel as far.

ROB98374

First I got the Super Nintendo Greatest Adventures game, then the Game Boy Color version, and now the Nintendo 64 version of Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine. It has been a good couple of weeks.

I also bought a case of Topps KOTCS cards. After opening them all up, I had 5 autographs and 4 sketches.