Can we get Indy around the globe ?

Pale Horse

Staff member
Stoo said:
...Good stuff, Pale Horse. Your photos were fantastic and it'd be a shame to lose them (especially the "How-many-licks-does-it-take" Tootsie Pop owl). Please, re-upload with all haste.

UPDATE:
A very kind soul has finally shared The Drifter's e-mail address…and guess what? It's DEAD!:dead: Dead, as in: does not exist, cannot receive, etc. :mad:
Where in hell has our Appalachian hillbilly camarade disappeared to and how can we contact him? What to do about it? :confused:

One avenue to pursue:
Harvey/Joe Stuber (of IndyCast fame) is to be targeted next...because:

1) He *should* still have The Drifter's mailing address.
2) He hasn't posted any pictures yet! (It's only been 2 frickin' years!) :whip:

For those who still care…LET'S GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, boys!

*static* Raven calling Larry Cooper! Come in, Larry Cooper! *static*

Someone with time on their hands might be able to DOX him based on information left behind HERE

Not that I am advocating Doxxing as a means to an end. But truth be told, it's all public information that could be found, therein. I'm just too busy.

------------
EDIT:

Stoo, your PM is full again. SIGH (n)

I'll never be able to get those pictures to you at this rate.

Last edited:

Billy Ray

Pale Horse said:
Someone with time on their hands might be able to DOX him based on information left behind HERE

Not that I am advocating Doxxing as a means to an end. But truth be told, it's all public information that could be found, therein. I'm just too busy.

------------
EDIT:

Stoo, your PM is full again. SIGH (n)

I'll never be able to get those pictures to you at this rate.

Maybe we could recruit Anonymous to track him down :p

russds

Stoo said:
For those who still care?LET'S GET THIS SHOW BACK ON THE ROAD, boys!
I care, Just checking in. Hope we find little Indy. Need to catch up on this thread and see what's been happening.

Billy Ray

c1aaf2da334d6b4be167f0119ed85d77.jpg

harvey

Been trying to sign in to the Raven for a month and it kept kicking me out. Raven tech issue apparently worked out. That said, I JUST got Stoo's message about Drifter. Sent Stoo the physical address. Hope you can track mini-Indy down.

I have the pics. I have the plan. Just haven't had the time. Apologies.:(

harvey

Wait, wait, wait a tick - hold the phone.

Again, sorry it's been so long and I haven't posted the pics yet. Trying to do something really cool with them and haven't had the time (they ARE sorted into a folder - I've gone that far!!)...but Stoo sent me a message asking for Drifter's address. Btw - I don't think the PM went through as Stoo's PM folder might not be cleared out.

Again...I think the delay has caused a bit of confusion. Looking over the thread and my PMs...I sent it to LANCE...who confirmed receipt of Mini-Indy in the thread and a PM. Lance sent it to Drifter who then confirmed receipt on his (Drifter's) end. Ergo - shouldn't Lance have Drifter's info?:confused:

Rest assured, I shall post Mini-Indy's adventure in the Buckeye State...but for the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones...I think you have to check with Lance and Drifter, yes?:whip:

Stoo

harvey said:
Wait, wait, wait a tick - hold the phone.

Again, sorry it's been so long and I haven't posted the pics yet. Trying to do something really cool with them and haven't had the time (they ARE sorted into a folder - I've gone that far!!)...but Stoo sent me a message asking for Drifter's address. Btw - I don't think the PM went through as Stoo's PM folder might not be cleared out.

Again...I think the delay has caused a bit of confusion. Looking over the thread and my PMs...I sent it to LANCE...who confirmed receipt of Mini-Indy in the thread and a PM. Lance sent it to Drifter who then confirmed receipt on his (Drifter's) end. Ergo - shouldn't Lance have Drifter's info?:confused:

Rest assured, I shall post Mini-Indy's adventure in the Buckeye State...but for the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones...I think you have to check with Lance and Drifter, yes?:whip:
Got the PMs but have been too busy in Amsterdam to reply!:)

Just a quick note to say that I made a mistake and it's INKY who sent the figure to Drifter! So HE should have his mailing address!:whip:

It went:
Harvey > Lance
Lance > Inky (via personal hand-off in Disneyland)
Inky > Drifter

2014 Sep 04 - Post #1235
2014 Sep 16 - Post #1242

XanaduEli

I hope you guys manage to track mini Indy and the Drifter. This has been going on for so long now that it would be such a shame for him to go. The pictures look amazing. :whip:

Pale Horse

Staff member
Still sitting on some key information I don't necessarily want to make public, but will trust it to a few key players here, if they PM me.

Inky, or Stoo, i'm talkin' to you

inky_skin

Pale Horse said:
Still sitting on some key information I don't necessarily want to make public, but will trust it to a few key players here, if they PM me.

Inky, or Stoo, i'm talkin' to you

Check your PM's chap. Time for Indy to saddle up again.

Stoo

inky_skin said:
Check your PM's chap. Time for Indy to saddle up again.
Yes! Sir Inky is on the scene! 'Tis a true pincer movement because I just PM'd Pale Horse a couple of hours ago.

By the by, YOU were the one to go after this whole time since you should have The Drifter's mailing address. You sent it to him! :whip:

----
2010 May 06 - InkySkin mailed the doll to me. That's about 5 & 1/2 years ago. :eek:
2014 Sep 16 - Drifter posted about receiving it that day. It's been 1 year & 15 days since we last heard of him & the whereabouts.

Stoo

To Pale Horse...

Bottoms Up, mon ami.:hat:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sNyXXOTm0oQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From the 1982 tour (which I saw from 5th row)!

Last edited:

inky_skin

Stoo said:
By the by, YOU were the one to go after this whole time since you should have The Drifter's mailing address. You sent it to him! :whip:

You got me. I completely overlooked this key fact. However, it appears following my conversation with ***** that this may be a moot point. Top men are now on the case. Top. Men.

Last edited by a moderator: