TR.N Staff Member
SFX (UK) October 2006

FT001a.jpg

ft002a.jpg

ft003a.jpg

img223.jpg

harvey

JuniorJones said:
Gammill actively persued FAoIJ via Louise Jones. This was part of his submission. Gammill is very pasionate about 30s/40s film especially the horror genre.

Gammill has a very dynamic, fluid style that suited the series.

...another gem of info for the Indycast...:D

Fantastic post...and great info for the segment! ;) Thanks!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Ha! Ha! Eat more carrots!!

To save your eyes click on the picture it should take you to the photobucket image and it should enlarge. Otherwise, PM for the original size page.

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
TV Guide (Feb 1992)
Cinefantastique (May 1985)
Love, just LOVE these 2. The TV Guide with Young Indy is one of my personal Holy Grails so your digital version is great to have until I get my hands on a real one.

I also really appreciated the "Cinefantastique" page about "Raiders of the Lost Serials". Nice to see Nyoka, etc. getting some coverage & recognition!(y)

JuniorJones, you're an UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT (and I, for one, appreciate that fact)! I hereby dub thee, JuggernautJones!:hat:

Time to fire up my scanner...
Montana Smith said:
And there isn't a "wafer thin mint" in sight!
"I think Mr. Creosote is going to explode!":eek:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Love, just LOVE these 2. The TV Guide with Young Indy is one of my personal Holy Grails so your digital version is great to have until I get my hands on a real one.

I also really appreciated the "Cinefantastique" page about "Raiders of the Lost Serials". Nice to see Nyoka, etc. getting some coverage & recognition!(y)

JuniorJones, you're an UNSTOPPABLE JUGGERNAUT (and I, for one, appreciate that fact)! I hereby dub thee, JuggernautJones!:hat:

Thankyou my good, friend. A juggernaut it is.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
My comments are:

1) Rocket already posted this in another thread but it doesn't hurt to have it here, too.
2) Vintage classic!
3) Indy wears NIKE?:eek:

1. Oops!
2. D.I.S.C.O...Meco, anyone?
3. Hey! I wear only vintage Nike Bruins circa 1985. If you can run at 88mph...

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Thankyou my good, friend. A juggernaut it is.
You're welcome. A juggernaut will win over "Department S" (and Jason King) everytime!;)
JuniorJones said:
3. Hey! I wear only vintage Nike Bruins circa 1985.
NIKE was old hat by 1985. I had already switched to Converse by then.:p