Trying to Keep up With the Joneses

Little Indy

Hello everyone,
First time posting here, but I've been lurking for awhile. I couldn't stay out any longer. I've been an Indy fan since Raiders came out back in the day. I don't really know what to say here. I have a small collection of Indy memoribilia, from the original Kenner action figures(that's a sore subject) to comics, novels, posters, soundtrack, T-shirts, and even a couple pieces of gear. When I was a kid I used to pretend to be Indy,(who didn't right?) and there were times when I was so into it I could hear the Raider's March, as I would go off jumps with my bike, or swing from ropes. Anywho, I'm really looking forward to Crystal Skulls, and look forward to getting to know other Indy fans.:)

Indy_Chic

Hey hey hey! Welcome! Thanks for joining us on the road to the next installment of our beloved fedora wearing adventurer! :hat:

Little Indy

Thanks! Everyone here seems very friendly. My username is an allusion to the ROTLA Kenner line of action figures. Like I said it's a sore subject. I might talk about it one day. It may be cathartic.