The Marion sexiness thread

Kernunnos

Even though I think Cate looks bloody good as Spalko, I still wouldn't choose her over Karen Allen as Marion. She's just not in the same league.

I can't believe this woman is in her fifties. I love her.

marion01772.jpg

marion0212d.jpg

marion034c4.jpg

UKIndyFan

Despite me being only 15, and her being 56, I can certainly appreciate her amazing looks. Getting a tiny bit worse for wear but beautiful in Raiders, IMO

image_20855.jpg

Or is it just a tad weird?

Michael24

I never found Marion "sexy," but she's certainly pretty, and yeah, she looks really good in KOTCS.

Check Karen Allen out in 1978's Animal House. Absolutely adorable. (y)

|ZiR|

Michael24 said:
I never found Marion "sexy," but she's certainly pretty, and yeah, she looks really good in KOTCS.

I agree. Definitely not sexy but... something else. She's got a very engaging face and personality, plus a great smile. (y)

Michael24

Yeah, Kate and Allison are more the sexy type, whereas Karen is more the pretty type, if that makes sense. Her personality and spunkyness add to her appeal. The kind of girl who can be romantic one moment and kick ass on her own the next. (y)

Nurhachi1991

nah i thought Willy and Elsa were waaaaaaay hotter than Marion but Marion was the least annoying of the 3

WillKill4Food

Michael24 said:
Woah! Is that picture allowed, or are my eyes just playing tricks on me? 'Cause I swear I see "something" alright. :hat:
You're eyes are not mistaken.
And, no, that picture is not allowed.
But, at least, Kernunnos did the worst (or better depending on your view;) ) parts of that scene out.
If he can, he should probably delete that before a mod notices.
Otherwise, :dead:

Michael24

In that case, what movie is that from? Me must rent it now. ;)

Deckard said:
"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see...a nipple."

seinfeld.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!! I was thinking of that very same episode. :D

Of the four of Indy's leading ladies, she definitely comes in fifth in the looks stakes. However, she is an extremely gifted performer. (Especially in that bathtub photo.)

Crack that whip

Something so obscured by bubbles as to make it even possible to ask whether we're truly seeing it or not, and it's not allowed, for something that infants are permitted (even expected) to see, and that on any given day over half the population of the world sees? When filmic Indy adventures themselves contain nipples? And when this very site provides avatars with far more disturbing gruesome imagery like melting faces?

Madness...

/me walks away shaking head