how do i use the avatar?

Nurhachi1991

when i go to the avatar screen the circle that says do not use avatar is checked and i cant undo it what am i doing wrong?

The_Raiders

this question gets asked so much :rolleyes: you have to get up to 100 posts before you can choose an avatar, sucks but you'll get there :whip: this thread will be closed before you know it ;)

Nurhachi1991

lol ya man im not used to it ive been with rockyfigs.com for a long time and you got an avatar right off the bat but you never got to choose one

anyways thanks for the info

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Sooner or later you'll get there, but no need to rush. 1,000 posts in 3 months is far from the norm.

Also, while we welcome you to the Raven, you really should have read the rules.

Last edited:

Finn

Staff member
<small>Can I ban him? Can I ban him, pleaaaasee...? *Does his best puppy eyes imitation.*</small>

DanRO

Indeed. There are so many topics arounf here and the conversations are always very vivid. So it will really not be a problem for you to catch a hundred posts. But dare not to spam :p:

ReggieSnake

Finn said:
<small>Can I ban him? Can I ban him, pleaaaasee...? *Does his best puppy eyes imitation.*</small>
Ban who? From what?;)

Attila the Professor said:
Sooner or later you'll get there, but no need to rush. 1,000 posts in 3 months is far from the norm.
Rather crazy if you ask me, I am trying to post regularly and I'm not even to 500 yet. My goal is to get to 1000 by the end of May, it will take me quite a bit longer to get that Jock Avatar though...

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

wow if i got banned for asking a simple question................

you guys wouldnt be Indiana Fans you would be EXTREMIST FANBOYS and not Indy fanboys but just fanboys

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Nurhachi1991 said:
wow if i got banned for asking a simple question................

you guys wouldnt be Indiana Fans you would be EXTREMIST FANBOYS and not Indy fanboys but just fanboys

The point, Nurhachi, is that there were rules you should have read. Even if you missed it when you read them the first time, if you had a particular question, you should have looked for the answer first, both in the FAQ and rules, and also in prior threads, rather than asking.

Relax, kid, we're not going to ban you for the question or for your jacket. But keep your nose clean, otherwise it's going to be hard to maintain some level of respect.

Oh, and fandom would have nothing to do with it.

Nurhachi1991

ok i can understand that........... it was my misunderstanding exactly what we have hear Dr. Jones a misunderstanding

ReggieSnake

ReggieSnake said:
Finn said:
Can I ban him? Can I ban him, pleaaaasee...? *Does his best puppy eyes imitation.*
Ban who? From what?;)
Nurhachi, I misunderstood what was going on here. I was in no way implying that you should be banned if that's how you understood it.

Just wanted to make that clear.:)

Nurhachi1991

why are you saying sorry reggie you diddnt say anything wrong. It was the other guys but thats all behind us now :D

Finn

Staff member
There are a ton of places one can find the answer to this question you asked, for example from the sticky thread on top this Newbie section. It's in the general FAQ, and myriad of other places, including the Forum rules. By asking this question you're giving away that you have NOT read them, which is mandatory for every new member, by the way.

Nobody is going to ban you though, I was simply venting out my frustrations since I noticed a several things done wrong, not reading the forum rules (a big mistake) and misplacing this thread; it should have gone to Feedback, which is even labeled Here you may post comments or questions regarding The Raven.

Go at ease for now, but remember... we're watching you closely.

Take a joke, bro.

I may be an *******... but I'm also not very serious...

...not 100% serious at least. ;)

Your jacket, whether I dislike it or not, is obviously not terms for a banning.

...at least not on this board. Now if I ran the board...

:p

Last edited:

Nurhachi1991

By the way what happened to those super secret avatars that you had to have like 10,000 posts to get? Don't tell me you guys got rid of those!

Montana Smith

Nurhachi1991 said:
By the way what happened to those super secret avatars that you had to have like 10,000 posts to get? Don't tell me you guys got rid of those!

There's just the one-eyed Münchausen and the doddery old Crusader. What were the others?

Henry W Jones

From what I know, to use an Avatar you need to have a capsule built that has your DNA somehow linked to it. Then, you get in said capsule and run around in a huge Smurf body. Isn't that how you do it?

Henry W Jones said:
From what I know, to use an Avatar you need to have a capsule built that has your DNA somehow linked to it. Then, you get in said capsule and run around in a huge Smurf body. Isn't that how you do it?

Precisely...