Happy Birthday to All

Ska

Gracias, Web! The big 2-4 today!

Can't wait 'til my party so I can pin the tail on the donkey and hit a pinata.

;)

Deadlock

Iron City?!? Yuengling!!!

640x480_wall1.gif

Ska

hehe...Thanks for the drinks...appropriate w/ this being the Raven and all! Although I'm more of a Rock guy...something about the "33".

I definitely could use a tall one after all the work I've been putting in this week.

Ska

Thanx Canyon! Quittin' time is t minus 1 hr 8 minutes...so the rest of the day should be "happy"!

Joe Brody

I grew up right down the road from Latrobe in the '80's -- prior to Rolling Rock going national -- it was always our cheap local beer of choice. I remember getting a case of 12 oz cans for $4.25. The good old days.

Yuengling is a good beer -- even its from the other side of PA. Deadlock is a man of good taste.

Last edited:

Ska

Right down the road from Latrobe (home of good ole Idewild Park)? You must've grown up fairly close to where I am then...Uniontown.

It's a small world, eh?!

Joe Brody

SKAbatula said:
Right down the road from Latrobe (home of good ole Idewild Park)? You must've grown up fairly close to where I am then...Uniontown.

It's a small world, eh?!

Very small. Love Uniontown. You go to the Caverns often? Years back in '90, '91 (when I was in College) I was in a Army Reserve Unit in Uniontown -- I think it was the 409th Combat Engineers Battalion Headquarters. It was down by the Mall and the cemetery.

Deadlock

Joe Brody said:
Yuengling is a good beer -- even its from the other side of PA. Deadlock is a man of good taste.

I got exposed to all the Pennsylvania brews while going to college in Steubenville, OH. (Ah the good ol' steel valley... I love the tang of metal in the morning.) Unfortunately, I can't Yuengling out here :(, but Rolling Rock is still good.

Ska

Happy Birthday, Canyon!

Make sure to celebrate it with whips and leather...and Indy of course!

:whip: