Moderator Emeritus
I have.
But I never get out the first room.
So I uninstalled it.
How do I get out of there?
Please help.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
HA! I thought I was the only one who couldn't get out of there. Yeah, do you know how to get out?

Finn

Staff member
You got to feed valium to the guy with moustache, and grab the key from his pocket when his hands are shaking. ;)

Dang hard though.

And just to comment the game's "humor"... it's German. I didn't know that such thing exists! :D

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
You got to feed valium to the guy with moustache, and grab the key from his pocket when his hands are shaking. ;)

But where do I get valium?

Finn

Staff member
There is a medical closet on the wall... it's that simple, for you beginners. ;)

Udoiana Raunes

Due to 16 years waiting time I decided to revisit my old adventure role and try to bring Harrison, Steven and George together to do the fourth Indiana Jones movie. Tell me wether you like my game, I did it for crazy fans like you!

http://www.indy4.com

Very best wishes,
Dr. Udoiana Raunes

IAdventurer01

Just downloaded it. I have to admit, it looks like a very good game. I give my review when I have time to play it.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
I beta tested it. I have two of three scenes now. Just missing one.

Finn

Staff member
Looks nice.

<small>Btw, it's odd that LucasFilm hasn't sued you for that DotCom yet...</small>

Finn said:
Btw, it's odd that LucasFilm hasn't sued you for that DotCom yet...

I say too bad for Lucas - you know what they say "first in best dressed". Now Lucas should pay Dr. Udoiana Raunes for the use of the domain. :D

00Kevin

Indyfan
Udoiana Raunes 3: The Search for Indy 4

http://www.udoianaraunes.de/

I feel like an Idiot

well, you all know about my need for a graphical adventure, since I can't get any indy GAs for free yet (including LC, FoA and all the fan made ones) I thought I'ld give Udoiana Raunes 3 a try, I've heard some great things about it and it plays like a pretty funny game that I know I'll enjoy

however, I am stuck on the first screen...literally! I've tried everything. for something I can't leave the area

whenever I hit 'Walk to' and select 'airport' or the forest or the 'lake I just walk t the edge of the screen and stop...how do I go from 1 screen to the next? I've tried on 2 different computers and I can't figure it out. I've tried to do everything from talking to a frog towalking to the lake to using my whip to talking to a rock! and I don't know how to progress here.....

help please.....

*feels uber stupid*