Topps Heritage: Indiana Jones Trading Card Set

Brandon

Retail Packs At Hollywood Video!

Confirmed at two locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma!

Approximate odds per pack of finding special die cut magnets 1:8.

No mention of parallels or autographs. Or sketches in case anyone wonders.

Brandon

Deckard

Brandon said:
Confirmed at two locations in Tulsa, Oklahoma!

Approximate odds per pack of finding special die cut magnets 1:8.

No mention of parallels or autographs. Or sketches in case anyone wonders.

Brandon

Those are the wrong kind, the retail kind of boxes not comic store. The ones you saw dont have autos or sketch cards.

Arab Swordsman

Deckard said:
Those are the wrong kind, the retail kind of boxes not comic store. The ones you saw dont have autos or sketch cards.

I think he's saying that he finally saw some of the retail cards at Hollywood Video. People were wondering what stores were going to carry them.

Brandon

Arab Swordsman's right. After I wrote about retail having nothing but magnets I remembered that it was Non-Sport Update's board where people were wondering if the parallels or autograph's would be included in retail.

Thanks for correcting me though!

Brandon

Dr.Sartorius

I got fed up with no store in the entire state of California having these cards - so I bought a 3 pack on Amazon.

Does anyone know if the extra KOTCS card comes with any pack or only with the hobby box?

The random KOTCS promo card (P1, P2 or P3) are randomly on the top of a sealed box of hobby cards. One per box. They are NOT in the packs.

I cannot speak for the retail boxes as no one has found and reported on them yet.

Deckard

Got these earlier :

youngIndy.jpg

Nurhachi1991

wow those are awsome! i like the one with Indy holding the snake

where did you get all these ebay? there really nice

Deckard

Nurhachi1991 said:
wow those are awsome! i like the one with Indy holding the snake

where did you get all these ebay? there really nice

Yep, ebay, I was also lucky enough to get one of Mike Duron's six back cards from him, it's great, I'll take a pic once I get it. His cards are so cool, I want them all.

Nurhachi1991

yeah the sketch card are great.

I got my Anthony Higgins Autograph card when my box arrived today

I want more autographs though i guess ebay is cheaper than buying boxes of cards

Little Indy

Dr.Sartorius said:
I got fed up with no store in the entire state of California having these cards - so I bought a 3 pack on Amazon.

Does anyone know if the extra KOTCS card comes with any pack or only with the hobby box?

Dude I have been having a hell of a time trying to find these also. I live in CA and I'm kinda getting irked that no one has them. I ordered one from a shop but it still will not get here until Wednesday. Did the ones you got off amazon come with autograph cards? Maybe that's where I'll go.

Dr.Sartorius

Little Indy said:
Dude I have been having a hell of a time trying to find these also. I live in CA and I'm kinda getting irked that no one has them. I ordered one from a shop but it still will not get here until Wednesday. Did the ones you got off amazon come with autograph cards? Maybe that's where I'll go.

Well the ones I got off of Amazon possibly have autograph or sketch cards. I doubt I'll find one when I open mine though. Its only 15 cards all together.

I had a comic book store order some on the 19th and I've checked back with them every few days. But they keep telling me they haven't got them yet. I just figured I might as well buy it online. I guess the Indy 4 cards will be more easy to find when they're released.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
My set includes 2 cards that their back is white and have serial numbers. Does anyone know what this is for? :confused:
white_cards.jpg

Sakis said:
My set includes 2 cards that their back is white and have serial numbers. Does anyone know what this is for? :confused:

Yes, they are called Parallel sets. They made 500 sets of cards with white backs. I don't know what the point is, just to make people pay more for cards I guess. I have a handful that came in the case, and I just added them in my set.