some humor

indifan101

Oh Canada!....
... There was a boy who worked in the produce section of the supermarket. A man came in and asked to buy half a head of lettuce. The boy told him they only sold whole heads of lettuce, but the man insisted he only needed half a head. The boy agreed to ask his manager about the matter.
The boy walked into the back room and said: "Hey, boss, there's some idiot out there who wants to buy only a half a head of lettuce." Suddenly, the boy turns to find the man standing right behind him. He quickly added: "And this gentleman wants to buy the other half." The manager okayed the deal and the man went on his way.
Later, the manager called on the boy and said: "You almost got yourself in a lot of trouble earlier. I must say I was impressed with the way you got yourself out trouble. You think on your feet and we like that around here." The manager continued: "Where are you from son?"
The boy replied: "Canada sir."
"Oh, really? Why did you leave Canada?" asked the manager.
"They're all just whores and hockey players up there!" said the boy.
"My wife is from Canada!" exclaimed the manager.

"Oh, really!" said the boy. "Which team did she play for?"

KDuncan

Yeah, it is pretty funny. :rolleyes:

(Oh, and sorry I've been out so long, I've had exams galore from school - and more to come.)

the lone ranger laughs again

:whip: :whip: The lone ranger wonders what the hell Tonto is doing at this sudden turn in the supercowboys fate! For now the Lone Ranger is bound at the hands and feet, the Bandit boybweilds his knife and screaches "Lone ranger its time for you to die, say hello to the reeper!" "wait! screams the Ranger, dont let me die without saying goodbye to my horse Silver, The bandit thinks...mmmmm.... "ok say it quick" Silver trots over as Ranger whispers in his ear and suddenly Silver takes off into the night.........the Bandit is just about to shoot Ranger when suddenly Silver shows up with a gorgeous blonde in the saddle, the Bandit looks amused and takes the opportunity to score with the lucious damsel. The bandit then says "time to die Lone Ranger" "Wait " just one more time, can I please speak to my good friend" says the Lone ranger, ....."Well it didnt hurt the last time, thats for sure," says the bandit. So silver comes over and The lone Ranger whispers in his ear........"ok thats enough whisperin" says Bandit , and so Silver takes off only to return with a hot red head in the saddle, "alright" says the bandit as he mingles with the little hotty...."now its time for you to say bye, bye" says Bandit in a super turbo psycho tone......"Wait just one more time for good olds sake ,please, let me say one last thing to My Horse Silver......"what the hell go ahead" says Bandit and so Silver trots over and the Lone Ranger whispers in his ear.."I said bring the posse, not the *****":whip:

KDuncan

roundshort said:
How have yo ubeen kid?

Same old, same old, Shorty. After one year of job hunting my mom finally got an interim thing that might let her go permanent (fingers crossed?) so I'm more tired that I used to be (I have two fewer hours of sleep than I used to :whip:) and exams are coming up in a few lessons. How about yourself?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Govenrment in a nutshell:
If it moves, tax it.
If it keeps moving, regulate it.
If it stops moving, subsidize it.

The Army has a similar axiom:
If it moves, kill it.
If it stops moving, bury it.
If it's too big to bury, paint it.