The Indiana Jones website for Slovak/Czech fans

ReXX KiLLeR

Just a reminder for those, who just haven't registered yet since my website is online (for more than 2 and half years now)... every Slovak/Czech Indiana Jones fan here - I invite you to the first and only (frequently updated) website regarding Indiana Jones and his neverending world in Slovakia/Czech Republic! You're all welcomed!

Peter
The Light of Indiana Jones ;)
www.indianajones.host.sk

VP

Moderator Emeritus
welcome_tumma.jpg

Welcome, ReXX KiLLeR.

HUDAK

im half slovak born in the usa and have visited family in slovakia twice - we are a small group of people wondering who is slovak maybe you could post here? :)

ReXX KiLLeR

HUDAK said:
im half slovak born in the usa and have visited family in slovakia twice - we are a small group of people wondering who is slovak maybe you could post here? :)

So welcome mate, my pleasure! ;)

But what do you mean by "maybe you coud post here"? hehe

KDuncan

ReXX KiLLeR said:
So welcome mate, my pleasure! ;)

But what do you mean by "maybe you coud post here"? hehe

I'm not sure if the "hehe" implied a joke, but since the other guy didn't really use periods, I'll say he meant if anyone else here was Slovak, they should post here.

Hehe.

ReXX KiLLeR

KDuncan said:
I'm not sure if the "hehe" implied a joke, but since the other guy didn't really use periods, I'll say he meant if anyone else here was Slovak, they should post here.

Hehe.

Yeah, so thanx for the explaining of it... :)

ReXX KiLLeR

temple of john said:
Can I get this in English?

Unfortunately not know - the main aim is to build up all the currently missing content, then I'll think about it... but it's still a long way, you know... :p

Have you already visited it by the way? I hope that at least its visual elements aren't so bad... hehe

P.S.: By the way, you were born a day earlier than me - though 9 more years ago... interesting... :)

Last edited:

ReXX KiLLeR

VP said:
Nice design, but I don't like the Under Construction pics.

Thanx, and me too... but believe me, I do what I can - you know - school is the main "disruptor" of my work, I'm alone on everything there up to now - but also - that something missing isn't included at the site at the moment doesn't mean it isn't half-built offline somewhere... ;)