ABC One Sheet High-Res Scan?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Laserschwert said:
Uploading the poster didn't gain me any credits, and honestly I wouldn't care. I just did it so that it's archived properly. Maybe you've seen my LucasArts Posters project, for which I put a lot of hard work into preserving classic game artworks, and not making any profit with it. Even though it's a legal grey area similar to MPDB, it's supported by several of the artists that actually made those box-artworks back then. I think you don't really get my motifs.

I'm not sure about your motifs but I now understanding your motives and can accept that you have done a lot of *excellent works* for no-profit and posted the link for preservation purposes. Still, not convinced about MPDB but I guess we'll just have to differ opinion.

Love the BTTF.:D

Last edited:

MDew

I just made a big purchase this week and upgraded to a large-format printer for doing large photos & artwork. It even came with some 13"x19" semi-gloss photo paper so the trial print had to be the Young Indy poster. I've been dying to print it since InexorableTash scanned the high-res version. I can't say enough about the printer, this thing looks AMAZING.

posterprintingsm.jpg

I even scored a frame with a matte for $7 at a thrift shop that was the perfect dimensions. This now beats my SPF photo as my favorite Young Indy collectible. And it looks pretty sweet on the wall with my other Struzan posters!

posterframedsm.jpg

Thanks again Tash for the scan!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
MDew said:
I just made a big purchase this week and upgraded to a large-format printer for doing large photos & artwork. It even came with some 13"x19" semi-gloss photo paper so the trial print had to be the Young Indy poster. I've been dying to print it since InexorableTash scanned the high-res version. I can't say enough about the printer, this thing looks AMAZING.

posterprintingsm.jpg

I even scored a frame with a matte for $7 at a thrift shop that was the perfect dimensions. This now beats my SPF photo as my favorite Young Indy collectible. And it looks pretty sweet on the wall with my other Struzan posters!

posterframedsm.jpg

Thanks again Tash for the scan!

Nice. Another great find from the Raven.:cool:

Indyfan82

That is awesome! I LOVE that poster for "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles"- and it the printout looks great as a poster. Very cool all the awesome things like this that you can find through The Raven.:)

InexorableTash

Someone from Calgary (I grew up there - my condolences) is selling SPF autographs on this artwork on eBay, signed at the recent Expo.

I wonder if they are prints of this scan?

Sven

I think I never would buy autographs because of the risk to get a fake. Of course it's hard to meet the actors, especially if you live outside of the US or Canada. So I guess it will remain an unfulfilled wish to let SPF sign my YIJ diary.