Indiana Jokes

DaFedora

Wandering around the Indy forum, I've seen some funny reference jokes involving the Indy legacy. But a genuine Indy joke, I haven't heard around a lot.

Let's try coming up with some stuff (whether it'd be brilliant or quite lame - I don't care!) if it comes to your mind.. drop a line.

Some lamer efforts of mine:

One late summer night, Indy comes out to his front garden to dig out yet another pit. His neighbour exits into his backyard too. He greets Indy and they start talking about the latest archeological find in Ceylon on the terrace. Meanwhile, Willie sees the man from her kitchen window, yells hello and goes back inside. Indy takes a wide grin and tips his hat back.

All off a sudden they hear the most terryfying sound in the world, all hell breaks loose, a simultaneous semi-earthquake knocks out all the city lights and glasses in every house within a block radius. The men drop on the floor covering their heads. When both men stand up again after the tumultuous soundblast has ended and while removing some debris that fell onto them, the neighbour asks Indy: 'Jones, did you sneak a vampire bat into her laundry basket again ? :mad: ' :p

What's the newest alcohol product in India ?
Mola Rum