New 'Indy Poll' suggestions?

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
I'm considering to bring back the old 'Indy Poll' on TheRaider.net's home page.
Therefor I am now looking for original, interesting Indy related poll questions and possible answers.

If there's something you always wanted to know about your fellow Indyfan's opinions... please post it here.

Hope to hear some fun & interesting questions!
Thanks in advance. :D

IAdventurer01

What's Indy's most recognizable article of clothing?

Fedora
Whip
Jacket
Bag
Boots

Although, I think I already know the #1 choice. :rolleyes:

JK_Antwon

As for quesions:

Whats your favorite Indy game?

How old were you when you first saw Indiana jones?

What is your favorite thing to collect from Indy?
Movies, Books, Games, Toys, Replicas, Costume, Rare stuff, All

who do you relate to most form the Indy Movies?
Indy, Sala, Dr Jones Sr, Marcus, Elsa, Marian, willie, Shorty etc... you get the picture

I don't know what polls have already been done on TR.N but...

With all the delays, do you want Indy IV to come out?

-Definitely!
-I guess so...
-Not really
-Never!

Feel free to tweak it if you want.

westford

The next poll question could be 'What should the next poll question be?'

Or is this the poll already?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Ask fans not what they hope to see in Indy 4, but what they predict will appear: locations, plots, cameos, historic figures, vehicles, stunts, Macguffins, etc.

Viper

Have 5 or so members send you pics of themselves wearing Indy costumes (can also work with other characters, i.e. Marion or Elsa for women, ya know), and have links as the choices, then people may vote on who they believe has the best/most accurate costume.

Another one- What pistol do you think suits Indy best (may or may have already been featured)
Another one- If one more piece of gear had to be given to Indy, what unique (or not) tool/weapon should be added?

"then people may vote on who they believe has the best/most accurate costume."

That only works if the people who don't win don't whimper about it

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Viper said:
Have 5 or so members send you pics of themselves wearing Indy costumes (can also work with other characters, i.e. Marion or Elsa for women, ya know), and have links as the choices, then people may vote on who they believe has the best/most accurate costume.

Another one- What pistol do you think suits Indy best (may or may have already been featured)
Another one- If one more piece of gear had to be given to Indy, what unique (or not) tool/weapon should be added?

The first one would be a failure because the guys at COW would win hands down. The last two are nice though.
thumb.gif

Finn

Staff member
Revisiting some of the questions mulled around here found at the forum archive might be worth considering.

Now, where was that "Boxers or Briefs" -thread...