Oh wow... I thought you guys deleted me!!

Zharah

I still see a few old faces around here... :)

Just to reintroduce myself, I'm Zhar... I've been around on this forum for 6 years now... yikes. Anyways, I should hopefully be around more often and be able to jump in on some discussions. :gun:

Finn

Staff member
Delete you? Now why would we do such a nasty thing to such a sweet little being?

Nice to see you back, Zhar. Some things have changed around here, some have stayed the same... well, see for yourself.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Zharah said:

Just to reintroduce myself, I'm Zhar... I've been around on this forum for 6 years now... yikes. Anyways, I should hopefully be around more often and be able to jump in on some discussions. :gun:

Would we delete the Mona Lisa, The Sistine Chapel, an Original '45 of Madonna's Like a Virgin album?!?

Welcome back, m'dear. :)

Lao Che Pun

Pale Horse said:
Would we delete the Mona Lisa, The Sistine Chapel, an Original '45 of Madonna's Like a Virgin album?!?

Welcome back, m'dear. :)

Da Vinci and Michelangelo are rolling over in their tombs at the Madonna analogy... ;)

DutchIndy

Zharah said:

HEY! How have you been? Yeah, thought I was deleted as well! Lol. :D