The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

Does anyone know when this movie is due for release?

I reckon the best ending would be if Rick O?Connell and the Mummy became good friends. It would be a nice way to finish the trilogy.

Indy Smith

I don't like the idea of a "Mummy 3". I'd prefer to see the same characters in a similar type adenture situation, which did not involve the Mummy.

Pilot

I agree, I'd rather see O'Connell in an adventure without the mummy. I'm certain there are other ancient horrors they can deal with.

Pilot said:
I agree, I'd rather see O'Connell in an adventure without the mummy. I'm certain there are other ancient horrors they can deal with.

How about the Mummy without Rick O'Connell? Arnold Vosloo is hot!!!!!!

Bring back Imhotep...

Pilot

I don't know. I don't look at Vosloo that way. I see a guy with an arrogant smirk on his face. However, how about a movie where the Mummy takes on the Predator?

Redwall

Alien versus Predator versus Mummy versus Freddy versus Jason versus Ghandi!

Were they really planning a trilogy?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Both. From what I hear a script is finished and it is only a matter of getting all the cast and various crew back together.

Indydan13

Sweet. Since there have been no new Indy's Mummy has been the next best thing. I think they should do the Mummy 3 with the Mummy, only now he's after some new thing to rule the world with some Rogue nazis in 1941 (hint, hint...).

"Rick"
"Evey"
"Look out Rick"
*whick-tsh*
"Grab the whip!"

I know, a little off topic, but still, wouln't it be nice...

Katarn07

How can they do a third one? I mean, they ended the second one in a way that a third shouldn't be made. I await nervously. I loved the first one, I've only seen the second one in the theaters. I should really rent it since I get free rentals at work and all.

Indydan13

Maybe Imhotep is now a god of evil. Osiris was killed and look what happened to him. He has come back to claim earth as his own...

"The world shall soon be mine with the capture of the ____"
*whick-tsh*
"I don't think so, you betrayed Anubis, unijm djhadin dhahdfjh"
"AHHHHHH!"

Dang, I did it again...

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I have the set...very nice, looks cool on a bookshelf.

Perhaps, Rick has to raise Immotep from the dead so that way he can help battle a new and even more evil badguy. I felt that there was some connection between he and Rick at the end of "Returns".

Indydan13

ya, in the novel the end was something like,

"love will conquer all" as Anuk ran away and Eve saved Rick, right before he let go and fell into the abyss