Star Wars: The Clone Wars

mutt willams

MarxBrosFan said:
So why exactly are the Jedi involved in saving Jabba's son?

I can't say I'm very interested in this new movie. I just don't see the point in more stories about Anakin Skywalker and the clone wars because we know what is ultimately going to happen. I'd rather see what happens between III and IV or after Jedi. I would like them to adapt some of the EU books into animated movies, preferably not CGI. A Shadows of the Empire and Thrawn Trilogy would be really cool.

they want to help find jabbas, so they can have peace with the hutt clan. they are not aimed at anakin, i read on wookieepedia (yes, im a star wars nerd) that there will be episodes only about clone, there is a whole episode about Kit Fisto, and it focuses on the characters that didnt get much attention in the star wars movies.

LostArk

Let me get this straight. You make a topic about the movie, it gets closed and the moderator tells you you double posted, etc. Now you post something and post again 3 minutes so you're double-posting again. Okay.

sunshinestate1992

LostArk said:
Let me get this straight. You make a topic about the movie, it gets closed and the moderator tells you you double posted, etc. Now you post something and post again 3 minutes so you're double-posting again. Okay.
haha what are you talking about???:D :D :p :D :D

mutt willams

LostArk said:

look im sorry, i didnt do it on purpose! sometimes i just dont think. am i going to get banned or something?????

plus im still kind of new, ive only been here for 3 weeks! and i know thats not an excuse but still. (and im 11) us kids act before we think

Last edited:

iLUVINDY

Is anybody hyped up for this release???? I wasn't as much but now I am....
Anybody have pics or links of the toys that are being release on July 26th???

mobollux2

i am totally psyched. people i know are like cg.. blah. I am like no way man think of the possibilities. and with the second trailer launching a few weeks ago looks damn sweet.

michael

Are they remaking any of the others as CGI movies? And if so...why the Clone Wars first?

iLUVINDY

michael said:
Are they remaking any of the others as CGI movies? And if so...why the Clone Wars first?

no, there just making 1 CGI Clone Wars movie and continuing it with the TV Show starting in the Fall, THE DVD of the movie (i guess) will come out before the shows starts airing, since its a continuation of the movie.

Forbidden Eye

I love Star Wars as much as the next guy, but not too enthusiastic about it.

I think the graphics could use some improvement for one.

iLUVINDY

mutt willams said:
who cares they can do alot more with anamation

i agree, the story line revolves around the kidnapping of Jabba The Hutts son, a plan by the separtist to turn the Hutts against the Jedi. Obi-Wan and Anakin, must search for his son.

mutt willams

iLUVINDY said:
i agree, the story line revolves around the kidnapping of Jabba The Hutts son, a plan by the separtist to turn the Hutts against the Jedi. Obi-Wan and Anakin, must search for his son.

exactly, anyways can you picture a baby hut??? :sick: :sick: :eek: :eek: :sick: :eek: :sick: :eek: dont even try to think about it.....

iLUVINDY

mutt willams said:
exactly, anyways can you picture a baby hut??? :sick: :sick: :eek: :eek: :sick: :eek: :sick: :eek: dont even try to think about it.....

dont think its a baby, more like a teen. Cant wait to go to the Toys "R" Us, Midnight toy release, GREAT ANOTHER TOY LINE TO COLLECT!!!! I need a JOB!!!

mutt willams

iLUVINDY said:
dont think its a baby, more like a teen. Cant wait to go to the Toys "R" Us, Midnight toy release, GREAT ANOTHER TOY LINE TO COLLECT!!!! I need a JOB!!!

thats a better picture, but still :sick: :eek: :eek: :sick:

i cant wait either, if only i could get a job, too bad im 11....:( but i do get $50 a month, plus my birthday on Aug. 6th (more money!!!) we might go see the movie the opening night for my b-day!!!! how cool would that be???

iLUVINDY

mutt willams said:
thats a better picture, but still :sick: :eek: :eek: :sick:

i cant wait either, if only i could get a job, too bad im 11....:( but i do get $50 a month, plus my birthday on Aug. 6th (more money!!!) we might go see the movie the opening night for my b-day!!!! how cool would that be???

I always see my favorite movies on opening night :whip:

CasualJeff

I'm skeptical...but excited. The story sounds kind of lame. (There's a billion different planets for them to have adventures on, and it's animation so they don't have to worry about budgetary concerns...but for some reason they go back to Tattooine AGAIN!??)

Still, some of those action scenes look amazing. Seriously, absolutely amazing. Whoever is coming up with those beautiful shots deserves a raise.

iLUVINDY

CasualJeff said:
I'm skeptical...but excited. The story sounds kind of lame. (There's a billion different planets for them to have adventures on, and it's animation so they don't have to worry about budgetary concerns...but for some reason they go back to Tattooine AGAIN!??)

Still, some of those action scenes look amazing. Seriously, absolutely amazing. Whoever is coming up with those beautiful shots deserves a raise.

They go to a whole bunch of new planets, tattooine is a very common planet. But yeah they go to a whole bunch of new planets (y)