Which path in Fate of Atlantis do you choose the most?

Choose the one you've used the most.

• Total voters

Montana_Jones

Regarding the superb game which is Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, which Path in the game do you choose the most? There's no right or wrong answer. Just whichever one that's the majority choice.
Think of this more as a statistical question.
Myself, I always find I choose the Team Path of which I've always finished the game on. And of course Wits Path next with Fists the least.
Rather, which Path have you completed the game most on?:confused:

RyuX13

I voted for the "Imma n00b" choice..but I'm learning!(y) I know I've heard of Fate of Atlantis but, what system is it for?

Finn

Staff member
RyuX13 said:
I know I've heard of Fate of Atlantis but, what system is it for?
DOS.

I've played this game through so many times I've kind of lost count how many times I've chosen which path.

Meh. Voted "team". I guess it's the one.

Benraianajones

Ryu! You should watch the youtube videos for it if you don't think you will get to play it at all! Try and find the videos where the characters speak with voices as opposed to text appearing! They are great!

I love the team path! My favourite part is where Indy and Sophia are in the labyrinth of knossos, and there is a hole in in the wall, and you are both dead meat unless you convince Sophia to allow you to boost her through the hole so she can reach the other side of the cave to open a gate! The animation is really amusing when she hangs in to the hole!

RyuX13

Benraianajones said:
Ryu! You should watch the youtube videos for it if you don't think you will get to play it at all! Try and find the videos where the characters speak with voices as opposed to text appearing! They are great!

Will do!(y)

RyuX13

I just watched the Intro video for Fate of Atlantis and I gotta say..I'm impressed. How old is that game?

IAdventurer01

Fists hands-down. When I was younger (read, before I was able to read well) I chose Fists all the time. It was quick, easy, and satisfying with all the combat. Now I prefer wits for gameplay and team for being most like an actual Indy movie over fists, but it is still a solid path that I know better than the back of my hand. :p

Benraianajones

RyuX13 said:
Wow, that's pretty good graphics for that year. Is there anywhere I can download it? I'd love to play it.

It is quite hard to get it working on new PCS, but I a certain someone here will be able to assist you. Try and get the talkie version where they speak, it is brilliant!

Quickening

Ive definately completed it more on fists path than any other but team path is probably my favourite because it's a nice balance. There are things I love about all the paths. But there are two bits I loathe. The first is in the team path where you have to swap all manner of crap with the vendor to get a squab. It's a boring, annoying blight upon what is an almost perfect game. Same goes for the bit in the puzzle path where you have to wonder around Paris looking for the Sunstone after Trottier has lobbed it from the car window... God...

Crack that whip

Finn said:

And Macintosh (was there also a version for the Sega CD? I want to say there's a version of IJatFoA for some console of the era...).

Nurhachi1991 said:
Roy_Chiao said:
how can i acquire this game??

can u get a mac version for it???

Lol good one!

Indeed - the game hasn't been widely available for any system in years! :p

But they did indeed make a Mac version, as I noted above; in fact, as with the PC version, they released both an edition on floppy disk and one on CD-ROM, with fully-recorded dialogue. You might start looking for it on eBay...